Vancouver Study Group for Apr/May-09

I am planning to take GMAT in APR-MAY/09.Presently I am in Vancouver.I have started self-study.If there are other MBA aspirants here; we can study together…as it will help to clear our doubts… Cheers,

I am planning to take GMAT in APR-MAY/09.Presently I am in Vancouver.I have started self-study.If there are other MBA aspirants here; we can study together..as it will help to clear our doubts...

Cheers,

Hi Mukesh,
I believe you might not have had a look at this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/any-one-planing-to-take-gmat-in-march-april-09-25035813

March/Apr or Apr/May its one and the same, you'll find enough ppl thr taking GMAT during the same time frame. Lets not split up similar topics on two different threads and create confusion. no offense

Cheers!

hi dear...thanks for the information...actually I am looking for a study group in Vancouver,Canada....thts why i Intialized the thread....if there is some group already..pleae let me know...

thanks

I haven't noticed any but you can always use the search feature (at the top of the page) and find out. If not modifying the Thread title appropriately will be a gr8 way to get relevant responses.