Vajiram & Ravi Institute for I.A.S Examination

Preparing for the I.A.S is no mean feat. To help you with it, Vajiram and Ravi

Institute for I.A.S Examination has joined PaGaLGuY. Follow this thread to stay updated.

UPSC coaching has in itself been a very enriching experience. The greatest benefit I have derived by being associated with IAS coaching is that I have gained a lot of knowledge about many subjects. Back in 1978, the IAS coaching industry was not developed. There were hardly few students who came to Delhi for coaching. Apart from Delhi, Hyderabad was another place where coaching industry had started to develop. But eventually the need for coaching grew, especially after 2000.

The main reasons why this happened was the introduction of the OBC reservation policy in this exam. This examination has become accessible to even the aspirants in the rural area. Besides, more there has been a gradual increase in the number of female applicants. These factors have  eventually led to a spurt in the number of people taking the exam. Also the recession that hit the economy, was a major game changer for the industry.

There was a drastic cut down in the job market and the availability of job opportunities seemed bleak. The decline in the job market sector, eventually led the students to appear for the civil services examination. Not just from the rural areas, this shift was also observed even in the cities. Engineering graduates land up without a job despite having a technical degree. They eventually turn to UPSC exam in search of job opportunities.

This is not an easy exam to pass. As long as students don't develop the culture of hard work, they will not succeed. Medical graduates have the highest pass percentage in the IAS exam. They are used to studying hard and know the importance of hard work.  The second best results are the graduates of the premier engineering institutes like the IITs and NITs. They are focused and have the determination to succeed.

Unpredictability

There have been a lot of changes in the way the coaching industry for UPSC exam has been functioning. They have been expanding and are also increasingly adapting to the needs- which is going online.

The institutes are expanding because the nature of the UPSC exam has never been constant. The students rely on the coaching provided by the institutes in order to succeed in this competitive exam. The notes and material we prepare are used across the country, and this is what the students need. They need the proper guidance and the mock tests series the coaching classes conduct.

Until 1979, there were no major changes in the exam pattern of UPSC exam. However since 2000, some major changes have been introduced. The change to essay pattern was introduced in the year 1985 while the introduction of CSAT, which is a screening test before one can attempt the UPSC, was introduced in the year 2011.

Change is important. The unpredictable nature of the UPSC exam is what makes it challenging and keeps it interesting. These changes have ensured that the teachers upgrade themselves, keep a constant check on the happenings and also it helps in breaking the monotony in teaching. As a growing coaching class, it is important that we have a good faculty. Our teachers have really good work ethics. Their regularity and support have kept our system going. And their job satisfaction is very important to keep the system running.

One thing the students must remember is that teachers and the coaching classes can help them to an extent. Ultimately success depends on the hard work the students put in.

Any gs and csat seats still available?

I need admission form format of vajiram as I can't attend the admission so I have to send the details accordingly to someone who ll do it for me.

Check out  RBI Grade B 2018 exam strategy and tips 

by Ex - RBI Manager Mr. Susheel Ragade
http://bit.ly/2KRjnr8 

Importance of eBooks in education. Bringing technology into classrooms has had a positive impact on the quality of education delivered. 

Vajiram and Ravi Notes:-

https://onlinekhanmarket.com/product/general-studies-class-notes-vajiram-ravi/

Students and teachers unanimously agree upon the benefits of using eBooks in education. The aim of eBooks is to simplify and enhance the overall learning experience

Exciting Opportunity to study and win prizes with it. Also you will get scholarship for your exam.

Attempt Free ALL INDIA UPSC TEST by KSG and Win Big Exciting Prizes for the same now: (Hurry before it ends) https://www.toprankers.com/ias-exam/ias-mock-test-series#freeTest

UPSC EPFO 2020 telegram group.

Only for dedicated candidates. https://t.me/UPSCEPFO2020AOEO