UTM Shillong started with Media Management

Hey everyone, I am Amandeep from Shillong. I am studying fashion management from UTM Shillong which is the sister college of UPES Dehradun. My college is very good in terms of infra-structure. We have a beautiful campus with all audio-visual equip…

Hey everyone, I am Amandeep from Shillong. I am studying fashion management from UTM Shillong which is the sister college of UPES Dehradun. My college is very good in terms of infra-structure. We have a beautiful campus with all audio-visual equipment facilities, nice sports ground, good hostel, state-of-art gallery, etc. The faculty here is very friendly and experianced.

Our college has started with MBA in Media Management programme. Media has a good career growth and is blooming. Those who want to enroll into UTM or want further details, check out its website: http://www.utm.ac.in/index.php

Is this First batch of Mba noh ?? so itz good to take admission In this colG ??

UTM shillong is offering bachelor in media and mass communication.Can anyone tell me how can I apply

UTM is now offering few courses BBA, B.tech, PGDM in sports management and BJMC only.This makes UTM a complete package.you can know more about the revamped structure by visiting their site utm.ac.in 😃

How is UTM sports manaement.hearing a lot about it lately.

How is UTM sports management.hearing a lot about it lately.