UT AUstin Vs. Notre Dame

No its not a sports event I am talking of. lol. I have been accepted by both B schools for their accounting program. Have some schol from ND, yet to get any info from Austin. Both are ranked great for accounting programs and both are schools I wan…

No its not a sports event I am talking of. lol. I have been accepted by both B schools for their accounting program. Have some schol from ND, yet to get any info from Austin. Both are ranked great for accounting programs and both are schools I wanted to get into from the start. Now my problem is, which one do I pick? While the final decision would, to some extent, depend on the cost factor, I want to take a look at both the options otherwise as well. Both have their relative plus and minus points. Any suggestions?

I am yet to apply to NotreDam. I got a mail saying that they have waived the application fee for me if I apply before march 17th. How good is it and can I consider it?
My profile:
I have gmat score of 760. 41 months of fulltime work exp and 10 months of on-job training. IT industry. Would like to master in finance.

Hey Wingsformind,

I have a very similar profile as yours.
GMAT: 760/800 (99%ile)
WE: 41 months in IT

Have received a call from ND as well for the appln fee waiver.
Have u gone ahead and done some research yourself?
Are you apping there?

Cheers,
Aks

As far as the schools rep is concerned, ND is a decent place to go to...i have no idea bout its ranking and all for finance tho...but if u have application fee waivers and all the other stuff ready it wont hurt to apply. u could always see their offer and then decide for or against. my 2 cents. so did u apply? today is 17th so i guess this post comes a little late.