Useful Magazines

HI friends, :: What are the magazies useful for competetive exams…also to have an idea on current affairs, business, economy, politics and all. share your views on magazines that are very much useful for the following categories. :…

HI friends,

What are the magazies useful for competetive exams......also to have an idea on current affairs, business, economy, politics and all.

share your views on magazines that are very much useful for the following categories.

1) Business events (including acquisition & mergers, india and world economy,).
2) Current affairs (including politics,sports,who is who,)
Also some suggestions for dealing with G&K; section in IIFT....

regards
krish

Hi krishna, good topic i have found similar post in PG check this,
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/what-are-some-good-magazines-for-mba-prep-25059650

guys can u suggest more precisely...:-)

Thanks yall.......

hey guys n girls iam new in this...so llz help me out how to use it..

For GK Section
Pratiyogita Darpan and Pratiyogita Kiran

Plus do read newspaper daily preferably The Hindu..

I have book Manorma Yearbook and i found it good
Just order through Flipkart.com: Online Shopping India: Buy Books Online: Mobiles, Camera Store free home delivery :cheerio: and just 120 bucks 😁 worth buying :thumbsup:

hay lay man wana ask one more thing..that which part of quant we have to give more ephasiz

hay lay man wana ask one more thing..that which part of quant we have to give more ephasiz

hello guys ! need help. someone is having pdf form of magazines outlook, india today latest than please share. email id [email protected]. help will be appreciated