USC- Moore 2010 Admits

Hi, Anyone with an admit to USC- Moore for fall 2010?

Hi,

Anyone with an admit to USC- Moore for fall 2010?

Guys is there anyone who has applied to USC-Moore?

Hey i had applied also got a admit...although I have not received the details so dont knw much details abt it ...
have u got a admit????

Hey, thanks for your reply. I have an admit in USC for the IMBA program. When did you get the admit? Are you planning to join or do you have some other college in the loop?

Hey I also have a admit..they have already informed me via mail however the hard copy is still to come..so i dont have all the exact details..
I am planning to join but am just confused a but cause i also have a admit from case with 10,000$ so i dont knw wht to do wil wait for the official admit before i make my decision...
how abt u confirmed abt join for IMBA...?

I am also waiting for the official notification to come. When did you get the admit? I want to know how long the admission packet will take to reach.

Got my admit on the 20th right after my interview..
The packet comes around mid march say around 15th...i guess...
hey did they mention anything abt any scholarships for u cause thy havnt given any details in mine..
where else hav u applied and planning to join moore or not?

Applied to UC Irvine, Katz, GWU, waiting for them to get back to me done with the interviews. Will decide after that. What is your profile like?

Hi Friends,

I have applied for Moore and got an interview call.

So which one is better medium for the interview -- skype/telephonic/In person

Also want your suggestions regarding the interview.

Mahi...

In person, is always the best. The questions are general, Why MBA? Short Term, Long Term goals, Why choose Moore?

Hi Friends,

I have applied for Moore and got an interview call.

So which one is better medium for the interview -- skype/telephonic/In person

Also want your suggestions regarding the interview.

Mahi...
manyu09 Says
In person, is always the best. The questions are general, Why MBA? Short Term, Long Term goals, Why choose Moore?

Hi Manyu,

Thanks for the post..
Are there any specific questions on why IMBA?
In-person interview -- Where would they be done?

hi... i applied for moore mba in second round
till now i have not got an interview call......
my GMAT is 660.
work ex 1.2
internships in UN and child fund indonesia..
has any one with same profile got an admit there....since i an waiting for an admit

Hi Mahindar as u are from Mysore u should go for the telephonic interview.
Remember unlike some schools u have to call up Moore and they will not cal u up at the specified time.
Be very very punctual.
Apart from the general Questions they will ask you in detail about your job and also give u a situation which u might have to deal with a hypothetical one. They will ask you in details about ur job basically and sometime about ur hobbies...and details as to why you would want to pursue any of the traks global or language.?

PS: In person interviews are held on campus so i don't know if u might be able to visit but if u are able to then nothing like it..

Hey karan i have a similar profile but i have already done with my interview and also got a admit..best of luck as there is still time they might call you for the interview..

Hi Mahindar as u are from Mysore u should go for the telephonic interview.
Remember unlike some schools u have to call up Moore and they will not cal u up at the specified time.
Be very very punctual.
Apart from the general Questions they will ask you in detail about your job and also give u a situation which u might have to deal with a hypothetical one. They will ask you in details about ur job basically and sometime about ur hobbies...and details as to why you would want to pursue any of the traks global or language.?

PS: In person interviews are held on campus so i don't know if u might be able to visit but if u are able to then nothing like it..

Hey karan i have a similar profile but i have already done with my interview and also got a admit..best of luck as there is still time they might call you for the interview..

thanks@rrascal...
BTW should we call to the admissions team... that's a bit strange
The admission committee never mentioned about that....
thanks@rrascal...

I got my interview scheduled with Moore through Skype. The i/v is on 15th March.

When they sent an email for scheduling the interview the options given are
1. Campus visit
2. Telephonic
3. Skype.
I got my interview scheduled with Moore through Skype. The i/v is on 15th March.

When they sent an email for scheduling the interview the options given are
1. Campus visit
2. Telephonic
3. Skype.

Who is your interviewer? Is the interviewer Danielle for you too??
MahidharT Says
Who is your interviewer? Is the interviewer Danielle for you too??

Yes.. The same....
thanks@rrascal...

Hey guys.. I had my interview yesterday.. Danielle is very sweet.. I was comfortable and everything went well... I asked her for a skype/telephone interview and she called me up.. questions are same as mentioned above..
roles
Current job and responsibilities and day to day work..
why mba..
why Moore..
short term and long term goals..
your contributions to class..
what makes you special..
gloabl or language track(wasnt sure what that meant, any details welcome)...
which other schools..
any questions for me (i had many)

all d best to all guys who have interviews approaching

Guys she told that schol info will be given later and no full schols at all.. has anyone here got any confirmation on schols(R1 and R2).. any inputs on schol part will be appreciated.. :grin:

Hi Vijay... Did they tell when you will be get to know ur admission status...

By the way.. was there any questions regarding international MBA in specific like globalization.... or was it generic...