USC Marshall $$ vs Tepper

Guys, I got through the FT MBA in USC Marshall with 50% Tuition Scholarship and in Tepper without any scholarship. I aim to move into a Product Manager Role which could be in IT/Non IT. I may have to return back to India immediately after MBA…

Guys,

I got through the FT MBA in USC Marshall with 50% Tuition Scholarship and in Tepper without any scholarship. I aim to move into a Product Manager Role which could be in IT/Non IT. I may have to return back to India immediately after MBA due to personal reasons.

Your opinions on the pros and cons of choosing one of the above university would be extremely helpful. In particular the cost of MBA and the brand reputation of the univ in India would be a big factor for me in deciding which MBA to go for.

Thanks!

Hi dreamba2012,

congratulations on your admits. Could you please share your profile.

-Manish

Guys,

I got through the FT MBA in USC Marshall with 50% Tuition Scholarship and in Tepper without any scholarship. I aim to move into a Product Manager Role which could be in IT/Non IT. I may have to return back to India immediately after MBA due to personal reasons.

Your opinions on the pros and cons of choosing one of the above university would be extremely helpful. In particular the cost of MBA and the brand reputation of the univ in India would be a big factor for me in deciding which MBA to go for.

Thanks!

I am also planning the same ....wanna come back to india after mba from there.....I think you should opt for USC Marshall...because generally you wont be able to pay back the financing of your MBA unless you work in USA for 5-10 years