USC Marshall School of business 2010 aspirants

I received a conformation email yesterday, and now I am waiting for the fellowship details.
I have another admit from IE, Spain.

It would be great if someone could provide valuable suggestions for my case:
I took my GMAT very late last year (end of december) and missed most of the deadlines for R2. I got two admits, as mentioned above, from the few schools that I applied to.
Should I wait for another year, and re-apply, or just take one of these options (based on the fellowship granted)?
Profile:
5+/IT/750

I would really appreciate any helpful suggestions.



hey, I haven't received my decision either.

I gave my Interview on 31st March...Any idea frenz by when can I expect the result.

I knw one person whose Interview was on 27th March and got the result on 31st.

Hi,
Anybody here who is planning to take a loan in US with a local co-signer? Could you please share the options available in such cases?

Thanks!

Does any one have an idea about admission package etc? How many of you are planning to attend the admit week ,April 23-24.

Any info on scholarship ?

got in with 50% fellowship award

Congrats ! i would say close to 7 of us in this forum have an admit in USC how many are planning to take it and how many have scholarship 😃

hi
has every one got their admit packets yet? if not dont worry. it took more than 2 weeks for me to receive it.
you will also receive a login invitation to their welcome site.

how many of you are defnitiely headed to marshall?
anyone based in bangalore?

regards,
vishwa

I am planning to visit USC on their admit to get the feel of the Univ , Vish are u joining USC if yes PM me. I getting a bit more leaned towards joining USC .did u make any scholarship ?

lsenthil05 Says
Congrats ! i would say close to 7 of us in this forum have an admit in USC how many are planning to take it and how many have scholarship :)

I too got 50% Tution Fellowship.. Will most likely join USC..

So who all are finally going to join USC??

I will be joining USC, I am going for their admit weekend. Has anyone recevied financial statement and other forms for applying I 20 with the Univ ?

I haven't received any financial forms yet.. Haven't received the welcome website details yet...

Hey Senthil,

How was the admit weekend? It would be great if you could PM me your email id, we could connect better then.

Cheers.