USC - Marshall - 2013 Fall Admissions

Couldn’t find a thread for USC here so starting one. I have already applied for the college in the November 1 round. Has anyone else done the same. Any news guys?

Couldn't find a thread for USC here so starting one. I have already applied for the college in the November 1 round. Has anyone else done the same. Any news guys?

I got an interview invite today for a Skype interview. Have sent my preference. Can anyone share their experience of a USC interview.

hi guys.. could you share your profiles..

I am applying to USC in round 2.

Gmat : 660 Work Exp : 3yrs : Degree : B.E. in Comp Engg.

I have handled my family business which into manufacturing of Garment Accessories for the last 3 yrs. Leading a team of 50 employees.

What do u think my chances are...

Did anyone who applied in round 1 hear anything yet?

Got accepted. no mails. had to check the app website for decision. Any news from anyone else??

I'm in. LA baby!!!

Congratulations @slugabedd !

thanks @ash_rat . Congrats @ani.surange

Thanks @slugabedd... Any info reg scolarship?

@ani.surange said:
Thanks @slugabedd... Any info reg scolarship?
Nope. None yet. I think that should be part of the admissions package. Hoping for some respite else USC will burn a huge hole in my pocket.

I am in as well. I have a MS from USC. 31/M 6 years work experience and 730 GMAT.

Congrats ppl. Surprisingly the Marshall thread is empty on PG. Guess not many applicants. Good for us 😉

Congrats @aquabu and @Whiplasher.

Well, I would prefer some more participation from the people who got in. I mean the onus of the wild parties at Marshall is now up to us.

Got an email from Roger Salazar confirming my admission and telling me that the admission packet has been dispatched and should be on its way now. Did anyone else hear anything?

folks. if anyone gets their admit packet request you to post . need to kknow by when the packets start reaching. got to make some decisions now 😉

A few (domestic) have already received their admission packets. Ours should be on our way too. Fingers crossed.

Good to know the packets are not far away! fingers crossed mate!

@slugabedd : that's good news!

anyone here who applied by Jan deadline and got an Interview?

I have applied and haven't heard from them till now. Feb 15th is the last day to get an i/v invite. So anyone here in same Jan round to marshall??