USA or Indian Govt Job

Hello PGUYS, I have been under a lot of stress and dilemma for the past few weeks and i came here specially to sought help from Seniors. I have a dilemma between going to USA or going for jobs offered by Staff Selection Commission. Some mi…

Hello PGUYS,

I have been under a lot of stress and dilemma for the past few weeks and i came here specially to sought help from Seniors.
I have a dilemma between going to USA or going for jobs offered by Staff Selection Commission. Some might say this is comparing Apple to Oranges but i beg to differ.
A govt job means security and Govt perks with a fixed growth trajectory.
Whereas an MIS/MEM degree is something i wanted to pursue as i have always felt i'd be better off in a managerial/consulting or maybe something less tech oriented job.
Now going to a foreign land to pursue my dreams sounds exciting but does also involve a lot of uncertainty ,courage and investment. If i fail to deliver as per the expectations i have kept,it would be catastrophe for me. i would be grateful If some one helps me in getting things sorted out . My current job is like any other Indian IT job which involves no learning and no interaction with what i would love to do.

some one with their valuable inputs??

Anyone? With suggestions? 😞

SSC