US News 2009 B School Rankings

Hi Friends The US News 2009 Graduate school rankings are out. Harvard University - Business - Best Graduate Schools - Education - US News and World Report According to most of my seniors(who are studying in top US B Schools at prese…

Hi Friends

The US News 2009 Graduate school rankings are out.

Harvard University - Business - Best Graduate Schools - Education - US News and World Report

According to most of my seniors(who are studying in top US B Schools at present), the rankings by US News is quite reliable and taken into account by a majority of recruiters.
A word of caution, though, is that if you are targetting a particular stream (finance, marketing, HR, etc.), do remember that the overall ranking is not your cup of tea.

Look into the rankings in particular fields of interest, including, the financial aids offered by the school, international aids, etc.

Good luck for all who prepare.

They seem to be quite sane rankings 😃 😃 Most of the rankings recently were condemned by one and all. I am hopeful this is not going to happen with these ones atleast.

Yeah, me too.
BTW, it intrigues me to know that a current student of a leading business school is 'active' on a GMAT forum.
But it was nice to see the activity level by you. Do keep up the good spirit.