US MBAs, Post MBA jobs in India

Hi, I have a GMAT score of 670 and 5 years of IT experience. I am applying to the following colleges in US for MBA and I want to return back to India after completing my MBA. I am looking for scholarship as a priority for applying to coll…

Hi,

I have a GMAT score of 670 and 5 years of IT experience.
I am applying to the following colleges in US for MBA and I want to return back to India after completing my MBA.
I am looking for scholarship as a priority for applying to college admissions, so I have dowgraded my college rankings to compesate for scholarships and have come to these colleges for application.
These colleges may not be in the Top league, but appear in the top 100 rankings of FT and US News rankings.

University of Miami
Marketing, International Business
Case Wetren Reserve University
Operations, Marketing
Virginia Tech
Marketing, General, Systems
City University of Newyork: Baruch
Marketing, IB, Operations
Thinderbird University
International Business (IB)

Please let me know, how will be the opportunities in India after completing MBA from the above colleges ? as I want to come back to India after doing my MBA.
What are the roles and salary which I can expect here, after completing my MBA in these colleges ?
My best preference is for 'University of Miami', as I can get a very good scholarship there.
Experts and people settled in India after US MBA, are most welcome to give your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shyam S