US Co-Signer

Hi all, IS there any organization in India which can help find a US-Cosigner for International students. I have heard that there are some people in US, who are willing to be Cosigners if you pay them some part of the loan. Any informatio…

Hi all,

IS there any organization in India which can help find a US-Cosigner for International students. I have heard that there are some people in US, who are willing to be Cosigners if you pay them some part of the loan.

Any information on this topic is welcomed.

Hi all,

IS there any organization in India which can help find a US-Cosigner for International students. I have heard that there are some people in US, who are willing to be Cosigners if you pay them some part of the loan.

I haven't heard of anything like this. And it's bordering on illegal/unethical.

I suggest you don't try it. The money you would end up "paying" to this US Co-signer, would be not more than the extra interest you'd pay if you took an educational loan from an Indian bank.

I suggest if you don't have a US Co-signer, either take a us loan without a co-signer at higher interest, or an Indian loan.
Hi all,

yeah Nonedone is right!

dont do it illegal way/////