US Bschols - International Business Specialization

Hi Friends, I’m opening this thread for the following 3 reasons: 1]I want to know which are the top b-schools in US,Canada which offers “International Business Specialization” and they are well known for this course… 2]I want to …

Hi Friends,
I'm opening this thread for the following 3 reasons:

1]I want to know which are the top b-schools in US,Canada which offers
"International Business Specialization" and they are well known for this course...

2]I want to know what kind of job profile an individual gets after completing MBA(International Business) in US....

3]If anybody already has done with his MBA(IB) in US, please let me about his/her exp...and some advice for all ppl who want to build the
Career in "International Business"

Thanks,
Ajay

Apart from opening this thread, what steps have you taken to find out more about the three reasons listed above?

Hi Neo,
I took the following steps :

STEP 1] I searched "International Business" string on this website.I got some thread which were about International Business MBA in India and they were all full about the information related with IIFT,SIIB and other Indian schools
STEP 2]Some days back I had been to "MBA tour " at San Francisco.There I met the admission officers of Thunderbird (Thunderbird School of Global Management) B-School which is one of the top school in US for "International Business".
But ,There can be other b-schools as well which I don't know
In addition I don't know what job profile a MBA("International Business") person gets..In simple words what work he/she does every day..
If there is already I thread open which gives all this info please let me know the URL.
Let me know if you have any other questions .

Ajay,

Thank you for updating us. It always helps to know that you yourself have taken some concrete steps.

As for the bold, it was just an attempt at being funny. My apologies if you've taken it personally.

It's ok Neo....I'm sorry.
Waiting for some detail answers to my questions
Thanks,
Ajay