URGENT-iit roorkee!

First of all,My sincere apologies to the mods for starting a redundant thread , but found the roorkee thread too sluggish! and my query is very urgent ! gotta send in next few hours! pleez pleez someone tell me that what is this acknowledgement …

First of all,My sincere apologies to the mods for starting a redundant thread , but found the roorkee thread too sluggish! and my query is very urgent ! gotta send in next few hours!
pleez pleez someone tell me that what is this acknowledgement card to be sent with the form? and what are the photocopies we need to atatch with the application form!
pleez anyone having a slightest of inkling respond here!
Thanks a lot! and sorry again!

Hi,

As far as acknowledgement card is concerned I made enquiry in post office. You can get it by paying 6 bucks .

Regarding photocopies I think you should be sending photocopies of graduation , 10+2 , 10 marksheets as well as experience certificates.

FOr more information my friend you can always refer large pdf doc given by IIT Roorki. at
http://www.iitrmba.net/

please someone reply to this imm...

i have not enclosed any photocopies.. only the ack card and envelope... cause it was written relavent testimonials..i thought it could be the certifivate for reservation category.......

pls all the people who applied to iit r...any suggestions as to what i should do now?

did everyone enclose?

pls..i need some replies
thanks

Cool dude,

I think they should consider your application. After all at the time of GD?PI they are going to check it.

If you are more worried they make a call to IIT Madras
Department of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee 247667
Uttaranchal
Tel: 01332-285014, 285617
Fax: 01332-285565

or simply send an email regarding this to
[email protected]

thanks ill try this..thanks a lot