Urgent Help needed !!

Hi Guys, I am facing this serious problem…Please help me out… I have my GMAT exam lined up on 29th Oct. I started preparing for it 1 month back. I gave GMAT Prep 1 on last Wednesday and scored a pathetic score of 440 (Q-36,V-15). I have co…

Hi Guys,

I am facing this serious problem...Please help me out.. I have my GMAT exam lined up on 29th Oct. I started preparing for it 1 month back. I gave GMAT Prep 1 on last Wednesday and scored a pathetic score of 440 (Q-36,V-15). I have completed studying Kaplan 2008, Manhattan and currently studying OG-12. Along with, I am practicing with 800score tests. I wish to give PowerPrep tests and Kaplan 1,2,3,4 tests and Gmat prep-2 before the D-day. My performance is not improving.. I have 2 800 score tests and scored the same Q36, V28.

Guys, Pleaseeeee.. Help me what to do.. I want to score above 700 and only few days are left.. Shall i reschedule the test date ?? Please guys , guide me what to do ???? I feel totally helpless and demotivated !!

This is a personal question and you are the best person to answer this. I would suggest you to work on your weak areas and try to improve it. This is the only and the best way to improve GMAT score.

-Deepak.