Ur Favourite smiley.....

PLS TREAT ONE OF THE DRINKING SMILEYS ABOVE(The bottom most one) AS :neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral: Sorry for the goof up Hi Guys… We all use PG for different reasons but one things that binds us all and y…

PLS TREAT ONE OF THE DRINKING SMILEYS ABOVE(The bottom most one) AS
:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

Sorry for the goof up

Hi Guys..
We all use PG for different reasons but one things that binds us all and yes Even PG himself..are the little smileys that are omnipresent in each and everypost and SB too...

So here is ur chance to tell the world which is ur fav smiley and back it up with strong reasoning....

my favorite smiley is ......!! really luv the cute face that comes..... m in luv with it!!!

:::|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|::

nikhilkulk

dude reason?

Is there like...err..nevermind :S

Simply Rocking smiley.

@ros- how abt a poll?

my bets on beating all other smileys hands down

Nice thread RoS

Mera fav would be :). The smiley itself. It is soo cute and expresses genuine happiness:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

my favourite is coz i just love the way it moves ! 😉

My All time fav.... is .......

It gives succhhh a mischievous look !!!

btw i like nnnn nnnnas well !!!

BUT nothing can beat !!!

P.S. till now i dint know a smiley( or whtevr it may b called )like ths:splat: is also thr on PG !!!

My favorite is 😃 But I use mostly

my fav

i like to move it move it !!

THIS one's got to be my FAVORITE ! It's so devilish (the horns) and innocent (the smile) at the same time...

- second... check out the "moves" ;)

Abhinav

my favourite smiley is :drinking::drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: par i also like and 😃 😃 :wow:

----Awesome way to greet somone
----Expresses the feeling in the heart
:drinking: -----Expresses the feeling in mind and on the face!!

----This one tops all.....The way it shakes its legs and spreads its arms in celebration.

Hehe ... my fav. is , but never use it :-P

Most used smiley - 😃 , , and of course during exam season - :thumbsup:

One more fav. is , but aaj kal use karna kam kar diya hai :-|.

Would like to see more smileys though . Mahip had given a link, dont have it right now, but it contained some awesome smileys. Hope he can post that link here and u puys will find wot smileys can be all abt 😃

*rani_das falls off the chair laughing morning morning in the office....*

My vote goes to oha n xmas.... But the smiley I use the most is .... PG is like that only. It has got the mgic to change a person to madly..... Keep rawwwking doods

Apun ka fav smiley :eh:
Its the beshtesht of the lot ... always kaan-fused ;)

-
Bugs

This is the one for it's awesome dance and huge grin!!!

Monsieur Green is my fav...

No competition for his huge grin... with the devil horns, "the laughing devil " gives competition to the benign "laughing Buddha"