UPSC Mains - Daily Answer Writing Forum

In this forum, we will provide you with one daily topic important from the perspective of UPSC Mains especially the four GS papers. This will give you a thorough writing practice for your preparation and help you to convert the facts & opinions into a precise standard answer.

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing Forum!!!!

The format for UPSC Mains exam tests the candidates on their understanding of basic concepts, analytical thinking & the way they present their answers in a crisp manner. Candidates are recommended to have a writing practice for questions based on various topics from static data & current affairs.

In this forum, we will provide you with one daily topic important from the perspective of UPSC Mains especially the four GS papers. This will give you a thorough writing practice for your preparation and help you to convert the facts & opinions into a precise standard answer.

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 29th March, 2016

The UPSC Mains exam tests candidates on their understanding of basic concepts, analytical thinking & their ability to present answers in a clear and concise manner. Candidates are advised to daily practise answering questions from varied topics related to static GK as well as current affairs.

In this forum, we will provide you with one daily important topic from the perspective of UPSC Mains especially the four GS papers. This will give you a thorough writing practice for your preparation and help you to convert the facts & opinions into a precise standard answer.

Today's topic : General Studies I (Modern Indian History)

Critically examine the causes of decline of Mughal empire in India. (200 words)

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 30th March, 2016

The UPSC Mains exam tests candidates on their understanding of basic concepts, analytical thinking & their ability to present answers in a clear and concise manner. Candidates are advised to daily practise answering questions from varied topics related to static GK as well as current affairs.

In this forum, we will provide you with one important topic daily from standpoint of UPSC Mains exam, especially the four GS papers. This will give you a thorough writing practice and help you to convert facts and opinions into a precise standard answer.

Today's topic : General Studies II

Critically analyse the new provisions in Aadhar Bill, 2016. (200 words)

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 31st March, 2016

In this forum, we will provide you with one important topic daily from standpoint of UPSC Mains exam, especially the four GS papers. This will give you a thorough writing practice and help you to convert facts and opinions into a precise standard answer.

Today's topic : General Studies II

Critically examine the Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana (Uday)? (200 words)

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 1st April, 2016

Today's topic : General Studies II

Critically examine the rising strategic partnership between India & European Union. (200 words)

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 2nd April, 2016

The format for UPSC Mains exam tests the candidates on their understanding of basic concepts, analytical thinking & the way they present their answers in a crisp manner. Candidates are recommended to have a writing practice for questions based on various topics from static data & current affairs.

Today's topic : General Studies III

How can make in India and Digital India Programmes can be linked with agriculture to make the sector profitable and efficient? Suggest some innovative ideas?

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 5th April, 2016

Today's topic :  General Studies II

Analyse the recent developments in the bilateral relationship between India & Saudi Arabia. 

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 6th April, 2016

Today's topic :  General Studies I                                                                                 

The new criteria introduced in Panchayat election in Haryana is said to have a gender discrimination against women. Critically analyse and comment (200 words)

UPSC Mains Daily Answer Writing - 11th April, 2016

Today's topic : General Studies I

Discuss the recent Diabetes report by WHO from India's perspective. (200 words)

Want to take your Answer Writing skills to a level up?

Join the FREE 90 Days Answer Writing Initiative by NeoStencil and give your UPSC 2018 preparation a boost. 

Click for more details - https://goo.gl/d1AxQJ

Hello friends if there is another initiative like that for prelims . Or essay or general studies after 3 rd june please let me know

Hi guys.. I am thinking to join Insights Offline Guidance program(OGP-2019).Kindly tell me your suggestions. Is it worth to join? Is there any OGP-2018 students here? Kindly share your feedfback too. 

Can I send my answer here for evaluation?? Upsc 2018 mains

Check out  RBI Grade B 2018 exam strategy and tips 

by Ex - RBI Manager Mr. Susheel Ragade.
http://bit.ly/2KRjnr8 

https://t.me/UPSC2020CIVIL

Click on the link above to join our UPSC Telegram Group for hundreds of free PDFs, Videos, E-Books and Course Materials.

We will also provide daily free pdfs of various newspapers like Hindu and many more.

We will also provide videos by various coaching institutes on daily Hindu analysis.

We are doing this for free , the purpose of this group is to provide free material for the needy people.

TELEGRAM APP DOWNLOAD LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.messenger

CREATE A PROFILE ON TELEGRAM:

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN.

https://t.me/UPSC2020CIVIL

I need an evalator of my upsc daily answer writing.

I have made a video on state of world population report 2019 with a focus on india. it might be helpful for upsc aspirants. check it out .  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nT6yr6_Vqg&t=12s

Exciting Opportunity to study and win prizes with it. Also you will get scholarship for your exam.

Attempt Free ALL INDIA UPSC TEST by KSG and Win Big Exciting Prizes for the same now: (Hurry before it ends) https://www.toprankers.com/ias-exam/ias-mock-test-series#freeTest

UPSC EPFO 2020 telegram group Only for dedicated candidates. https://t.me/UPSCEPFO2020AOEO