Join the discussion on UPSC CMS Recruitment and Get all the informations about CMS Admit Card, CMS Syllabus, CMS Result from our Jobs and Career Section and much more..
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the conducting body which conducts Combined Medical Services Examination every year for the recruitment of medical graduates into a variety of Central Government Organisations and Services. The Combined Medical Services (CMS) examination is conducted as per the rules issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the Gazette of India. UPSC will be conducting Combined Medical Services(CMS) Examination for recruitment to posts such as
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service.
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
UPSC CMS Important Dates:
Publication of notification UPSC CMS - 26th April 2017
Commencement of UPSC CMS application process - 26th April 2017
Last date of UPSC CMS application process - 19th May 2017
Downloading of UPSC CMS admit card - 3 week prior to Examination Examination date of UPSC CMS 2017 - 13th August 2017
Results declaration of UPSC CMS 2017 - September/October 2017
UPSC CMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates should have completed MBBS from a recognized university by MCI, India (candidates appearing for final year can also apply).
- The age of candidates should be less than 32 years as on 1st January 2017
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Citizens from Nepal & Bhutan can also apply for CMS 2017
UPSC CMS Fees:
General Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Exempted from Fee payment
Fees can be paid online or via cash modes. Those candidates who wish to pay the fee in cash can do so at any of the SBI Branch by depositing the system generated Pay-in-slip while doing the registration.
UPSC CMS 2017 Selection Process
- The UPSC CMS 2017 selection process will be in 2 stages- written test and personal interview.
- Candidates who qualify will be called for personal interview round which will be of 100 marks.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Centers:
Following are the tentative Examination Centres for UPSC CMS 2017:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizwal, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Tirupati, Delhi, Madurai, Udaipur, Dharwad, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam