UPSC Books Initiative

The group is solely for discussion about Books n Materials for Civil Services preparation. Discuss about which coaching notes n books people r referring for particular subject and how to adapt to changing pattern of civil service exam e.g. Bipan Chandra for Modern History had at least 10 que in prelim before 2013 n today almost no question comes in prelim from this book.

Hey Aspirants, Group is created for the following purpose- The group is solely for discussion about Books n Materials for Civil Services preparation. Discuss about which coaching notes n books people r referring for particular subject and how to adapt to changing pattern of civil service exam e.g. Bipan Chandra for Modern History had at least 10 que in prelim before 2013 n today almost no question comes in prelim from this book. Lets start discussing.It will be most beneficial for those who live outside of Delhi and have no idea that huge amount of material available in Delhi which is not available outside.

Just a glimpse of material in a Delhi book depot.

0 voters

I am new aspirant and i want to buy indian polity of m.laxmikant  now. is it suitable for me ? 

D

Vision IAS PDF materials which are available in Internet. Can it easy to understand me and suitable for me..?

Anyone from Chennai...Want set of UPSC books let me know. I can help. Thanks. I have complete set with History and Political Science as optinal. Got all the materials. 

Can anyone plz tell me the list of standard books which are sufficient for gs mains and also important ncerts

I can understand clearly reading M.Laxmikant's Indian polity because it is easy to understand but it is hard to understand Bipin Chandra's history of modern India for me . So which book will suit me to understand clearly instead of that... please anyone tell me......jai Jagannath

Ncert ki old edition aur new edition me kya difference h...maine new edition wali ncert books li h..any prob with new edition books??

ancient Indian history ki study k liye koi achhi book recommend krna yar.amajh nhi aa rha h