UPPSC 2012 Preparation Thread

Hi All, This thread is exclusively for those aspirants who are preparing for UPPSC 2012 Mains. Have Fun…

Hi All,

This thread is exclusively for those aspirants who are preparing for UPPSC 2012 Mains.

Have Fun...

@hi, terminator87

i will give mains wid pub ad and history whats ur optionals and can u tell me the cut off required for uppcs mains

thanx in advance

@ss72185 Welcome to the forum.....

My optionals are Social Work and Philosophy..
For cut off you need to secure 1130+ including interview if u are General to be in safe zone...guessing it as per cutoff of 2008....

thanx terminator87
have u filled mains form online or uppsc will send the form at home ?
@ss72185 said:
thanx terminator87have u filled mains form online or uppsc will send the form at home ?
both....u have to fill online....UPPSC will send a form home you have to fill that too and send it back to them...

thanx when will they declare the schedule of examination

@ss72185 said:
thanx when will they declare the schedule of examination
if u are asking abt the mains schedule it has already been declared..

has anyone received the mains application form which they've sent through post?

@MahP said:
has anyone received the mains application form which they've sent through post?
Yes..I have received it and already sent to the commission...I think u must rush to the commission if you dont get it today
@terminator87 I think I would have to go to the commission now..could you pls tell me what all documents were required to be attached and other details to be filled..so that I can take along with me..

you need your pass certificates and marksheets 10th, 12th, graduation, post graduation(if you have done), caste certificate if required, photograph, demand draft....

@MahP said:
@terminator87I think I would have to go to the commission now..could you pls tell me what all documents were required to be attached and other details to be filled..so that I can take along with me..
Also take any other document you feel necessary it always helps....take your pre admit card too...and certificate of job experience if any
@terminator87 thanks a lot man..could you pls give me the link if such info is available online..coz i can't find the concerned notification on commission's website..if link no there pls let me know the details of the DD, like the amt, any particular bank and in whose favour..
thanks in advance man..
@MahP said:
@terminator87thanks a lot man..could you pls give me the link if such info is available online..coz i can't find the concerned notification on commission's website..if link no there pls let me know the details of the DD, like the amt, any particular bank and in whose favour..thanks in advance man..

no idea abt online info..but here is what u require...
if you are general 230/- is the DD amount in favour of secretary, uttar pradesh public service commisssion, payable at allahabad from any nationalised bank....

who may also call commission's office for more info..
@terminator87 thanks..really appreciate your prompt reply..
@terminator87 said:
if u are asking abt the mains schedule it has already been declared..

hi
is the schedule of all the papers declared by commission
@ss72185 said:
hi is the schedule of all the papers declared by commission
yes
@terminator87 said:
yes
i know mains will start from 20th december but i m asking about the exact dates of gs and both optional papers to have an idea about the time gap in between different exam papers bcoz m working so have to adjust accordingly
sorry for asking again

yes... it has been published in newspapers many days back....please see the online paper of allahabad edition hindustan...or dainik jagran..