UPPCL CSE AE 2016

UPPCL CSE AE 2016 question paper discussion

Which of the following registers, contain the instructions to be executed in CPU? 

Index Register \ सूचकांक रजिस्टर
Instructions Register \ निर्देश रजिस्टर
Memory Data Register \ मेमोरी डाटा रजिस्टर
Memory Address Register \ मेमोरी एड्रेस रजिस्टर 

Exisiting maks post karo.. pahle cutoff dekhte hain kitni jati 

Hey Friends the level of papaer was tough.. I guess the Cut off would be low this year .. given the no of seats and level of paper.. Comments Please

bhai jinka 100 question show ho rha hai unko kya krna chahiye

Kisi ko complete sheet chahiye to meri le lo.. but marks post karo plus minus 10 kar ke cutoff dekhte hain.. email ids dal do.. i ll mail after half an hour... Ek sath

Is question ka bhi answer galat lag raha hai

Which of the following statements about 3 address instructions, is correct?

Answer ye hona chahiye - All three operand locations are explicitly contained in the instruction word.

Bhai kya h ye uppcl waale , 

Exceptional situation is conveyed to the processes through which type of interaction in operating system - Meri responmse sheet m shi answer message passing diya h aur @dev.anupam ki sheet m signal passing.

maine bhi signal passing lagaya tha but meri response sheet m message passing correct answer bta re

Address of stored data is not defined in the given instruction, in - 

Correct answer should be 

Indirect addressing mode

but answer implict addressing mode diya h..ek aur objection

@dev.anupam bhai response sheet mail kar do [email protected]

Which of the following normal form(s) is/are based on the functional dependencies among the attributes of a relation?

A. 1NF
B. 2NF
C. 3NF
D. 4 NF

Jinko kewal 100 question k response dikh rhe h.. wo 7 pm ke baad try krna..

Maine toll free pe pta kiya..kuch server issue chal ra jo 7 pm k baad shi ho jaayega.

Kisi ki response sheet poori dikh rhi h kya ab??

Mere toh 100 question hi dikh re response sheet m.

YE SALA APTECH RULA KE RAHEGA.......

KABHI RESPONSE SHEET KHULTA HAI TO ADHA AUR KABHI NI.....BC\

Iska correct answer kya hoga?

As per the version 1.1 of HTTP, which of the following methods is incorrectly matched with its action? 

GET - Requests a document from the server \ गेट  - सर्वर से एक दस्तावेज़ अनुरोध
CONNECT - Reserved \  कनेक्ट - आरिक्षत
PUT - Sends a document from server to client \ पुट  - ग्राहक के लिए सर्वर से एक दस्तावेज़ भेजें
TRACE - Enquires about available options \ ट्रेस - उपलब्ध विकल्पों के बारे में पूछताछ 

Bhai Log... Official Notification ke bawjood mere 100 Ques hi dikha rh h.. Customer care bh Switchd off h .. What to do ?? Comments Plzz... 

Which of the following statements about Regular Expression is/are

incorrect?

A. The union of two regular expressions is also a regular expression

B. The concatination of two regular expressions is also a regular

expression

C. The iteration of a regular expression is also a regular expression

Correct answer as per UPPCL is all A,B,C

What do you guys say??

Bhai logon jb poore 200 question dikhne lge response sheet m toh post krna mt bhoolna 😄 

Hi All,

Please check below quiestions guys,  I think we need to fill objection for these. Please check and confirm. We need to be united so that our objection will be consider.

105--शब्द 'हर्ष' के चार विलोम दिए गए हैं|  I guess more than one options are   correct (खेद , वेदना , दु: ख , विषाद)  
247--The most widely used commercial programming language is:

Answer should be : COBOL

209--Which of the following, stores operand during execution and result of  operation after  execution.

For this one answer is given accumulator. but i think quiestion is incomplete and can have more than one answer because it will depend on the type of instruction address(0,1,2 or 3) we are using. so accumulator and genral purpose register both can be answer here.

207--Which of the following registers, contain the instructions to be executed in CPU?   

Answer should be : Instruction Register

184--In stack, memory allocation and deallocation is performed in .

LIFO and FILO both can be correct. so here more than one option is correct.

153--Which of the following normal form(s) is/are based on the functional dependencies among the attributes of a relation?

I think answer should be 2NF and 3NF.

200--An address space is specified by 24-bit and the correspondence memory  space is 16 bit. How many words are there in address space?
         I think answer should be 16 M

Reference : https://iesmakeseasy.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/problems3.pdf

Quiestion no 4.

197--Context free grammar can recognise:

Here in quiestion it is asked context free grammar can recognise so answer should be PDA . If quiestion would be lyk that context free grammar can be recognised by then given option in response sheet (PDA and 2 way Linear Bounded Automata both) will be correct.

So i guess as per quiestion asked answer should be PDA.

202--Which of the following statements about 3 address instructions, is correct:

I think answer should be : All three operand locations are explicitly contained in the instruction word .

Ex; Add r1,r2,r3

r1<-r2+r3

Guys correct me if i am wrong and include more quiestions if you have doubts. we will have only 3 days i guess to fill the objection.

Response sheet m ab pooere 200 question dikhne lge h kya?