Updating MBA application with the latest score

Hi, This is my first post in this forum. I have a question regarding the application process. Let’s take a scenario, I have submitted the MBA application for X business school with GMAT score 610(i.e, a doubtful application to get select…

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. I have a question regarding the application process.

Let's take a scenario, I have submitted the MBA application for X business school with GMAT score 610(i.e, a doubtful application to get selected)..After once month of submission, I'm planning to take a second attempt and the new score is more than 650(say, 700)..

I would like to know whether we can update the application with the new score to increase my chances of getting selected for the same intake or once we have submitted the application form we are not allowed to send the new GMAT score.

I will be taking GMAT on Monday(17-Oct-11) and want to decide on sending my scores to business schools.

I'm working in Singapore in an IT firm and targetting to apply for singapore based schools only..

Thanks,
Priya..