Unleashing the PG GD-PI Connect 2009!! - Find out who else is in your GD-PI slot :)

Hello Junta! This is the time of the year when Puys at PaGaLGuY wait for the launch of PG Connect! So here we present before you, this years PG Connect! Besides getting to know who all share the same GD PI schedule as you, we have added …

Hello Junta!

This is the time of the year when Puys at PaGaLGuY wait for the launch of PG Connect! So here we present before you, this years PG Connect!

Besides getting to know who all share the same GD PI schedule as you, we have added lots of new features this year, like -

You can see how many users at PaGaLGuY have been given a GD PI call from a particular college.
You can add the link of your experience, update your GD PI result and also rate your GD PI experience.
You can also add your scores/percentiles across various exams.
You can browse through profiles of other users and see from how many colleges they have got a call from as well as their exam scores.
You can use the link of your profile page ( which displays the list of colleges from which you have got a call and also your exam scores ) to share it with other users via your signature and other means ;)

One more addition is that you can enter your call right now and you can add the schedule later. So use this application to connect with your future batchmates and friends!

Wish you the best of luck for the admission season.

Click here to proceed.

Cheers,
Rohit

PS> If your college is not in the list, please post here the following details and we will add it -
College Name :
Course Name :
GD-PI Venues :

What a an IDEA Sirjee!!!

@ gnrs

How do we add PG Connect link to our signatures ??
I mean what link do we specify to display our scores and what for our calls ?

Regards

PS : Its looking awesome and works like a charm

Hi Rohit bhai,

Since IRMA has come out with its GD/PI details/dates, we can add the same to PG Connect.....

College Name: Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)
Course Name: PRM
Interview Centre: Anand, Gujarat

Thanks and Regards,
Soumya Darshan Mishra.

And yes, before I forget, its a rocking application....three cheers to the PG HQ................

sir

iim a b c in sabke timings dashboard pe sab likh rha hai

whre are they available

sir

iim a b c in sabke timings dashboard pe sab likh rha hai

whre are they available

Onley A is out with the schedule till now
go visit IIM A's site and there will be a link IIMA>Admissions: PGP/PGP-ABM/FPM

click on it and key in ur details , u would get to see the schedule

much better looking PG connect than the last year......good work guys:)

Rohit Bhai n PG HQ!

Great application, man! Makes everything so easy. Till last time it worked great but this time it is even looking spectacular.

Can't thank you guys enough!

Seriously!

It's a wonderful application, lets everybody gain from it....

@Moderators: I added myself @IIMB on this application but I don't know why my name is appearing twice on this application's list.

@ estranged_gnrs

I appreciate ur initiative.... but can u please allow non GD/PI call getters to use it ?? it wud be a practise fr CAT09 aspirants too...

I think you should add the facility to alter the details of GD/PI calls, as I entered my time of GD/PI call as 1:30 AM instead of PM by mistake and now its not allowing me to edit it!

Any solutions??

Thanks for the great app. Is there some way, by which we can know the current residence town/city of a particular call getter in the dashboard itself; so that we can network among ourselves for physical interaction (double meaning not intended :P) too.

great application.....but is mdi gd-pi list out already?...already 3 users say they have mdi pgp calls............

catdmaverick Says
great application.....but is mdi gd-pi list out already?...already 3 users say they have mdi pgp calls............

There are already around 10 people with MDI GD/PI calls........How is it actually possible when MDI is not out with its GD/PI list???????? :rockedov: :rockedov:
Thanks for the suggestion. We do want to add more details like, "Call getter profile" etc to this, but this will take some time. The Dev team is terribly busy with other products!

Added Christ College to the list of colleges since it's GD PI calls are out.

Media coverage to PG Connect - PaGaLGuY.com lets MBA aspirants know about others in their GD-PI slots | Alootechie

Cheers,
Rohit

i would like to thank you and congratulate you for this innovative things

PG rocks :angel::angel::angel:

Just wanted to know that in what order the sorting of the applicants for a particular college has been done?

If we look at the PG Connect for IIFT the first page consists of the puys who have Delhi as their GD/PI center. But when moving further ahead the list gets cluttered i.e. the list is not in a sorted order. Here is the link: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi & Kolkata - PaGaLGuY GD-PI Connect

In this page centers like Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad Bangalore etc gets jumbled up.

Cheers!!!
Siddharth

hi ,

I have wrongly filled the GDPI date for Ahmedabad as 6th Jan instead of 6th March ... Is there any way to modify it ...
I couldn't find any ..

It cud be great if u can put the indivisual specialization in drop down menu. Like for SPJIMR, PGDM - Operation, PGDM - IT, PGDM - Marketing, PGDM -Finance. And same with other colleges too which give calls based on specialization selected.

Cheers,
Anand

Your entry has been deleted for IIMA call. You can now make a fresh entry for IIMA.

Anyone who has entered their details correctly, inspite of us cautioning so clearly, we give you one more chance . Please post here or PM me with details, it will be taken care of.
Cheers,
Rohit

Wasn't there an option last year for the users to delete incorrect entries themselves?