University of Texas ar Dallas...How is it???

Hi, I have got admit from University of Texas at Dallas with 62% tuititon fee waiver. How is the college and the program? Should one go for it? Ne suggestions…

Hi,

I have got admit from University of Texas at Dallas with 62% tuititon fee waiver.
How is the college and the program? Should one go for it? Ne suggestions...

What was your GMAT Score and what is your background on acads and professional work ex.pls wtite back.

I have got admit from University of Texas at Dallas with 62% tuititon fee waiver.
How is the college and the program? Should one go for it? Ne suggestions...

My Gmat score is 690 and I have 1.7 years of work exp. as a software engineer.

Acads: have a first class in B.E. Computers from Mumbai University.

My Gmat score is 690 and I have 1.7 years of work exp. as a software engineer.

Acads: have a first class in B.E. Computers from Mumbai University.

unive of texas at austin is the best univ in the us for value for money,...great infra...great univ environment...and lots of indians around u...they might not take u with just a 690 and lil work ex though...

all the best

Varun
unive of texas at austin is the best univ in the us for value for money,...great infra...great univ environment...and lots of indians around u...they might not take u with just a 690 and lil work ex though...

all the best

Varun

'He' is already in with a tuition waiver 😃 . Check first post.

Hi,

Sorry Pagalguy, I have got into University of Texas at Dallas(Not Austin) and I am a male.

Congrats :)

Prev. post edited 😃

Male or female does not make a difference,buddy.
Anybody can you send me your SOP and the letter of reco's.
Reason,I plan to apply for the fall 2006 semester.
Give me some hope,buddy.

Hi,

Sorry Pagalguy, I have got into University of Texas at Dallas(Not Austin) and I am a male.

how is this university??

which company have u worked for and what about ur undergrad academic record??

Congrats Arpitrai82 on your Admit.

I have some question regarding UTD and have PM'ed you. Please reply me at the earliest.

Appreciate your help.

I work in Dallas and know a bunch of junta at UTD ...

Its program is not very good on the ratings and placements are not very good ... I'd suggest with your score you try out at a better ranked insti ... reason being in the US the insti matters a lot for post course placement et al ...

But with the MBA scene upcoming there are chances you might land up a good gig ... But dont play your cards based on that ... 😃

Hi Prashith,
I would say that wid ur profile ur GMAT score can be a hindering factor. Nething from 650 to 700 will a be gud score for you.

Hi All. I got admit for University of Texas at Dallas in MS ITM branch. My profile is :

GMAT - 540
Work Exp- 3.5
IELTS : 7.5
B.E - 73%

Please suggest.