University of Tampa - College of Business - Sykes Business School Applicants

This post is for the all 2013 applicants at the University of Tampa, Sykes Business School. We are a group of current students and alumni who would like to help with any queries you might have regarding admissions, on campus activities, spec…

This post is for the all 2013 applicants at the University of Tampa, Sykes Business School.

We are a group of current students and alumni who would like to help with any queries you might have regarding admissions, on campus activities, specializations, course schedule or any other question you might have (as long as it is related to UT!)

You can also use this thread to find your batchmates, see what classes other students are taking or find roomates if you are planning to stay off-campus!

So ask away, we are happy to help!

Hi,

I am looking for the 2014 spring application. The main reason why I am planning to apply to University of Tampa is because it is AACSB accredited.

How are the professors at UT and are there any scholarships?

Yes @sonia7 , pretty much the reason why most people apply at UT. Since it AACSB accredited. The professors all have Ph.D's and have good experience.

What concentration are you looking for. The school offers GA positions, which pays for most of your tuition fee and you also get a stipend.

However, in case you are looking for a nice big campus, the campus at UT is moderately large. Its not a sprawling campus as such, but its small and well kept.

Friends, I am looking to apply for MS/MBA in Finance at Sykes starting spring'14.
Any help in terms of quality of coursework, internships opportunities and placements would be really appreciated