University of St. Andrew's Sep '09

Hey Anyone in for M litt International Business Sep 09 session at University of St Andrew’s , UK. Thanks ::

Hey

Anyone in for M litt International Business Sep 09 session at University of St Andrew's , UK.

Thanks

Hey,

I hold an offer from the University for the Mlitt in International Business for this year too. Just trying to figuure out wether I want to go here or other universites I've got offers from. Any suggestion on St. Andrews??

Cheers.
Namita

Hey Namita ,

University of St Andrew's has recently been ranked as No.3 in uk as per guardian rankings. You can find the info on the below given web link.
University guide 2010: University league table Education guardian.co.uk

I have heard quiet good reviews about the university , its faculty and the place St. Andrew's. I have accepted my offer to read M litt. IB as i found the course curriculum quiet a challenging one. Though St Andrew's as a town is a very small one with a population of around 20,000, However there are ample opportunities available if one is determined in its course of action come what may.

Let me know if you find this useful , or require any kind of assistance for the same.

Cheerzz !!

If you have

Hey Sahil,

Thanks for the information! I've already done my bit of research on the University and it is definitely amongst the top 5 in most ranking tables. Its just a small confusion between a couple of other universities.

Having now consulted with a lot of others I think my final choice will happen to be St. Andrews! I should be receiving the unconditional offer shortly as I have just completed my under graduation and am yet to receive my degree certificate. I will also be paying up the deposit soon! Any suggestions on which University house would be good for accommodation?! I was considering at David Russell Apartments.

Well its nice to know that there is someone else looking at this University too. It isn't the most popular one amongst Indian Students. I look forward to joining the University this September!

Cheers!

Hey thats nice to know. There are few more ppl joining the university this time around from India and we guys are in regular touch. If u there on any of the social networking sites to be precise (Orkut & Facebook) then you can join the community of St andrew's and get in touch with ppl around there.

As far as Accomodation is concerned. Well David Russell is one of the best at St Andrew's if cost is not a constraint for you. I have applied for accomodation but i havent recieved any response yet from them. Apart from David Russell I have also heard good reviews about Stanley Smith and Angus Apartments.

I hope you find this info helpful.

Cheerz!!

Hey Sahil,

Thank for all the info. You've been a great help! I'm a member on both facebook and orkut, so i'll track down these groups! I will keep you updated on and progress I have with my application.

You can contact me if you find anything else which maybe interesting on St. Andrews.

Thanks again :)

Cheers!

Kool 😃 Will add u there :)

Besties !!

Hey Sahil,

Thanks for the information! I've already done my bit of research on the University and it is definitely amongst the top 5 in most ranking tables. Its just a small confusion between a couple of other universities.

Having now consulted with a lot of others I think my final choice will happen to be St. Andrews! I should be receiving the unconditional offer shortly as I have just completed my under graduation and am yet to receive my degree certificate. I will also be paying up the deposit soon! Any suggestions on which University house would be good for accommodation?! I was considering at David Russell Apartments.

Well its nice to know that there is someone else looking at this University too. It isn't the most popular one amongst Indian Students. I look forward to joining the University this September!

Cheers!

Hi,

One can't really trust the rankings they publish. St. Andrews is not even in England! Hope you don't mind me asking you few questions. What exactly do you mean by the research/consulting you've done on this particular university? Which other universities did you consider? Do you wish to take up a full time job with a top firm in the UK post studies?