University of Rochester (Simon School of Business) 2007 Interviews and Beyond

Hi, I did not find any thread especially dedicated only for simon interviews and admissions. I have applied to simon R2…any one who has applied in R1 thanks JP

Hi,
I did not find any thread especially dedicated only for simon interviews and admissions. I have applied to simon R2..any one who has applied in R1

thanks
JP

hello...
i applied to simon in R1 but 😞 have not heard from them since u know any one who has got an interview call from simon.....

hello...
i applied to simon in R1 but 😞 have not heard from them since u know any one who has got an interview call from simon.....

nope...i dont know...whats your profile...mine goes here:
GMAT:740
Work Ex : 6 yrs (IT)
Currently with TCS as project manager
EC:OK
Community WOrk : OK

mine is

GMAT - 690
Work Ex - 4.5 ( Telecom )
EC- ok
CW-ok

i had mailed the univ 2 weeks ago they had replied ... they said contact us after 6-8 weeks from date of submission ... if u dont recieve any response

mine is

GMAT - 690
Work Ex - 4.5 ( Telecom )
EC- ok
CW-ok

i had mailed the univ 2 weeks ago they had replied ... they said contact us after 6-8 weeks from date of submission ... if u dont recieve any response

Any news from Simon on your application for your interview??

ya i got a mail from simon they want an interview .... i have scheduled it for jan 3rd ... what about you u got a response ...did u hear about other invities

pinkuoramit Says
ya i got a mail from simon they want an interview .... i have scheduled it for jan 3rd ... what about you u got a response ...did u hear about other invities

nope...not yet...actually i applied in R2...I am still waiting to hear from Cornell, Johnson n stern...lets see..all the best for your interview...

thanks ... will keep u posted about the intv

pinkuoramit Says
thanks ... will keep u posted about the intv

all the best for your interview...which all other schools have u applied and what were the results (if any)?

Hi Guys,

I got an interview call from SR. The interview was very much as expected with them asking the normal questions like why MBA,Why simon, etc....

It looks to be a good school......Best of luck to all those who have got interview calls.

Just in case you want to know my profile

GMAt:710
Workex:2 yrs
Decent acads and extra curriculars

Hi Guys,

I got an interview call from SR. The interview was very much as expected with them asking the normal questions like why MBA,Why simon, etc....

It looks to be a good school......Best of luck to all those who have got interview calls.

Just in case you want to know my profile

GMAt:710
Workex:2 yrs
Decent acads and extra curriculars

Congrats for ur call.....I am an R2 applicant to Simon....when did u have ur interview?? was it telephonic or face to face?

Even I feel its a good school for finance at least....your experience is in which field???

which other schools have u applied? any admits or intrvw calls?

thanks
hellojp

Hi @everybody...

I'd applied for R1, got a telephonic intvw scheduled for 03 Jan..

My Profile:

GMAT- 740
Work Ex- 3yrs 11mnths
Army, NDA alumnus
Co-Curri: good
Acad: Okay!!

I'm still in two minds, might not give it coz I made it to ISB,
ATB to all u guyz...

ciao

Mine was a telephonic interview lasting for about half an hour......Yeah for finance its really good.....I havent heard from other universities.....waiting for them.....

Mail from Simon school of Business --- "Congratulations! The Admissions Committee has reviewed your application and invites you to interview. We will be holding interviews at a hotel in Mumbai on Sunday, January 21, 2007. To schedule your interview please contact .........."---So finally an interview call for me as well ....I know its value after getting 3 straight rejects....:(

Hi Hellojp,

I have also recieved the interview call from Simon. I have requested them to schedule mine in New Delhi on 23rd jan.

ATB to our mission of joining Simon.

Hi Hellojp,

I have also recieved the interview call from Simon. I have requested them to schedule mine in New Delhi on 23rd jan.

ATB to our mission of joining Simon.

Congrats and ATB to u as well...

good luck to all for intv with simon , any one who has allready been intved did you hear from simon about the admit they have mentioned in the website that the R1 applicant would know about addmission decison on or before Jan 15th .... so any idea about admits

hi guys just heard from simon .. got a final call ..appplied in R1 .. any one else heard from them

hi i got an admit too 😃