University of Notre Dame - Mendoza Aspirants 2010

Hi Folks, I could not find an existing thread for Mendoza applicants for their 2-yr MBA starting fall 2010. So thought I should start one. Please feel free to share information regarding your application, your profile, info about the School e…

Hi Folks,

I could not find an existing thread for Mendoza applicants for their 2-yr MBA starting fall 2010. So thought I should start one. Please feel free to share information regarding your application, your profile, info about the School etc.

I have already applied to ND in R1. My application is currently under review. My profile is as follows:
GMAT: 690.
Work ex : total 4 years by fall '10(1.8 years in IT and 2.2 yrs in Analytics-marketing).
Acads : Not so great. 2.5 CGPA(Comp Sc. Engg. from a renowned college).
EC : Decent.
Hoping to hear from fellow applicants to Mendoza.

Hello,

I have also applied in the first round. Already had an interview. Waiting for the results.

My Profile
GMAT - 650
WOrk Exp - 4.5 Years
Domain - IT Retail

Hi Maddy,

Good to hear from at least one fellow applicant! May I ask wen exactly did you apply and wen did you have your interview? I submitted my app on the last day of the 1st deadline i.e 16th Nov...But I just recieved a mail from one Heather DeCourval only two days ago stating that my application was complete and under review...I don't know why they took so long... Also, how did your interview go?

Hey Maniksss,

I applied on 30 Oct for the 16 Nov Deadline. I got interview call just 2 days after that. I had my interview on 9 Nov. It was very common interview with usual questions like Why MBA, Why Notre Dame etc. My interview went well.

Hi Puys

Have just started following this forum.
I am aiming for a one year MBA course in Consulting/Strategy. -- 12 -16 months course.
Notre Dame provides a one year course but they need a bachelors in business .. do they waive it off?

Here is my profile ,
GMAT:670 / 6.0
Work ex: 4.5 yrs in IT with 2 yrs diverse international exposure ... yes, another IIM .
EC: Good.
Acads: Decent.

Please provide your inputs ......

Cheers
Pritesh Vora

Pritesh,

I think you can send a quick mail to Adcom about the requirement of bachelors in business.

Hey Puys
Any did you hear any admit related news?

Hi JK,
Nope, I have not heard from the AD com till now..I had completed my application within the 1st deadline..So, hopefully will have some news in the coming week as ND has said that they will inform by the mid of December...When did you apply? There do not seem to be many applicants to ND this year if you go by the participation to this thread...

I applied in R1. Yeah, hopefully we will get to know the fate by Dec 18

Hi Paresh, Maddy

Any news yet? Mid december is here and I still haven't heard anything!

Hey,

I got an admit !!!

Great news insomniac04...Congrats!!! What is your profile like? when did you hear from them?

Thanks, I still can't believe !

I got a call from them to break the news, followed by an email intimation. The guy said that formal letter will be mailed by Jan 1st week.

My profile:

GMAT: 740/5.0
TOEFL: 116
Acads: B.tech
Extracurr & community service: v good
Workex: 3yr in finance industry-operations by the time i join (with 2 major investment banks)

Anyone else got ne news?

Hi Paresh, Maddy

Any news yet? Mid december is here and I still haven't heard anything!

Hey.. I got waitlisted! Feels like am on a long queue on a platform...

I got a call from them to break the news, followed by an email intimation. The guy said that formal letter will be mailed by Jan 1st week.

My profile:

Workex: 3yr in finance industry-operations by the time i join (with 2 major investment banks)

Anyone else got ne news?

CONGRATS!! Enjoy. btw, did you get any scholarship?
jkparesh Says
Hey.. I got waitlisted! Feels like am on a long queue on a platform...

I just recieved a mail from Heather...guess wat? Waitlisted....:-( Did they ask you to try and improve your GMAT in the intimation email?

My profile:

Anyone else got ne news?

Insomniac,
Did they interview you or you got the admit directly?

I had a telephonic interview with a second year mba student about 2 weeks back.

i also got an admit :)
sky high now
time to booze :drinking::drinking::drinking: