University of Notre Dame 2011 MBA aspirants

Hi All, I did not find a thread for Notre Dame 2011 MBA intake therefore creating this thread. Who all have admitted in early round? and Who all have been interviewed in round 2? Thanks

Hi All,

I did not find a thread for Notre Dame 2011 MBA intake therefore creating this thread.

Who all have admitted in early round? and
Who all have been interviewed in round 2?

Thanks

I am also planning to apply ...lets see hw it goes....wat r ur oseratios on the college..did u speak to any current students?????

Kalyan

Hi Kalyan,

Below are some of the Notre Dame advantages:

1. Brand name (its Undergraduate program is ranked 1st),
2. Top 25 MBA program in USA,
3. Dedicated professors,
4. Small class size gives better exposure,
5. Dedicated and easily approachable alumni.

Over all Notre Dame is very strong in forming a small knit community.

Other people, please share your thoughts about ND.

Thanks

Hi ,

I applied for round 2 and was interviewed on 6th December. Am awaiting their response..

Hi disha284,

What is your profile like?

Thanks

Hello all Mendoza aspirantas,

I had applied for november 1st R2 deadline and was interviewed on web conference on 8th December
Following were my interview questions

1) Why Notredame?
2) Are you responsible for budgets and targets in your current organization?
3) in what capacity does the CEO superwise you
4) What was the one ethical dilemma that you faced in you current organization and how did u overcome it
5) How many people do you manage
6) What were the challenges and hurdles faced by your team in terms of achieving targets
7) case study based question : How would you count the number of Starbucks centres in China?
What are ur hobbies
9) What is your professional weakness and how do you hope to improve it by being in the Mendoza program?
10) What is the most important leadership role that you have had?
11) questions if any to the AdCom?

Overall it went well. The case study question was a little different from those asked by other schools tho.

Anyone who has completed the interview?Please write your experiences.

Hey Disha,

I was interviewed on 8th December 2010. Can you share your profile? What were the questions like.
I too am awaiting their response

Hey Guys,

I got an admit today... Got a mail from Brain Lohr..

Viv

Vivek, congrats for ND admit!!
When you were interviewed by ND?
From your other posts, I've come to know that you have an admit from Boston University and your GMAT score is 770.... you have a great profile.. have u applied to other schools as well? Will you join ND?

Has anybody else recieved the final desicion? I was interviewd on 3rd Dec and have not recieved any decision yet.

Thanks

I am waitlisted

I have also waitlisted..:(

mbaabroad2011 Says
I have also waitlisted..:(

Pretty f*** up. What's your profile?

Thanks mbaabroad2011... ND is definitely on my radar... No scholarship information has been given yet so I am reserving judgement. My only other wait is for Kelly.. if I get that then there is nothing like it.. I interviewed with ND on 17th of Nov..

Hi Guys,

I got an admit from ND.

730/3.5 yrs in IT/Telecom/Decent acads and Extra-curricular.

Hi Guys,

I got an admit from ND.

g000fy Says
Pretty f*** up. What's your profile?

Hi g000fy,

What is your stand to remain on wait list?
Have you received the official letter with application feedback and further instructions?

My profile:
GMAT: 660 (V-31/Q-49/AWA-5.0)
WE: 7 years by June 2011 in IT industry, working as a project lead.
Extra Curriculum: good
Community service involvement: excellent.

My GMAT score is hurdle for me.

Regarding ND wait-list:
Last year, they wait-listed 150 applicants and finally selected only 12 (only 8%) out of those.

What I have observed is that till now, for 2011 intake ND has admitted Indian students with 700+ GMAT. Has any Indian admitted with less than 700+ score?

Thanks
Hi Guys,

I got an admit from ND.

Congratulations T99 for ND admit!!

Which other admits you have in hand?

Thanks
Hi g000fy,

What is your stand to remain on wait list?
Have you received the official letter with application feedback and further instructions?

My profile:
GMAT: 660 (V-31/Q-49/AWA-5.0)
WE: 7 years by June 2011 in IT industry, working as a project lead.
Extra Curriculum: good
Community service involvement: excellent.

My GMAT score is hurdle for me.

Regarding ND wait-list:
Last year, they wait-listed 150 applicants and finally selected only 12 (only 8%) out of those.

What I have observed is that till now, for 2011 intake ND has admitted Indian students with 700+ GMAT. Has any Indian admitted with less than 700+ score?

Thanks

I'm staying on waitlist and yes I've received the official letter. Seeing the stats though I don't feel I've a very good chance but no harm in waiting.

Hi g000fy,

Could you please share the stats you received in official letter? Did you receive any personal feedback on your application? Have they provided any info how you can improve your chances?

Thanks