University Of Miami MBA 2011

Hi, Any one applying for University of Miami for Fall 2011?? Any current students to share their useful experience at the Univ. Please pour in your thoughts

Hi, Any one applying for University of Miami for Fall 2011?? Any current students to share their useful experience at the Univ. Please pour in your thoughts

aksmba85 Says

Hi,

I applied to University of Miami and have received 75% scholarship. Hoping to Join the University for the 2011 batch. Please let me know your email Id and contact info if you are planning to join UM.

Thanks,
Shyam S
Hi,

I applied to University of Miami and have received 75% scholarship. Hoping to Join the University for the 2011 batch. Please let me know your email Id and contact info if you are planning to join UM.

Thanks,
Shyam S

Hi Shyam...me too joining U Miami dis fall.....u guys can contact me @ 09686752101 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 09686752101 end_of_the_skype_highlighting and [email protected] share ur contact number and email ids as well so that we can carry forward our talks.... Thanks Arindam