University of Edinburgh with September 2010 intake

:: Anyone get admits to The University of Edinburgh? Did you accept and any news on scholarships? It is one of the most prestigious universities in the world that is widely recognized in the US and UK. Seems to have a great program consider…

Anyone get admits to The University of Edinburgh? Did you accept and any news on scholarships? It is one of the most prestigious universities in the world that is widely recognized in the US and UK. Seems to have a great program considering the internship and option to study abroad (if you go the international business route).

Have accepted my offer for mba full time for sep 2010 at edinburgh. Everybody else from india whos going to edinburgh for mba/msc lets get in touch

Hey,

Why you guys are posting on a Separate Thread.. when you have a Present Active existing thread for University of Edinburgh-September 2010 Intake

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/edinburgh-mba-class-of-2010-25038550

@Mods: Please Close this Thread.

Saurabh are you a police or something? This is a forum that is open to anyone and the other thread tends to be strewn with chatter about one person's acceptance. No need to be harsh in tone.

yonkers88 Says
Saurabh are you a police or something? This is a forum that is open to anyone and the other thread tends to be strewn with chatter about one person's acceptance. No need to be harsh in tone.

Dear yonkers88,

It seems that you are NEW to PG.. & don't Understand the reason of Opening new threads.. which are Clone to the Parent thread.

If you browse the PG.. then you'll come across Innumerous threads like this.. which have been CLOSED by the Moderators. And Yes the Mods are the Police/Cops @ PG..& I'm just trying to help them out. Got it?

@ http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/edinburgh-mba-class-of-2010-25038550 Thread.. Puy Clangorus is trying to give the best possible help.. & he'z not just talking about himself or so. This being an Active Existing thread for the Edinburgh 2010 intake.. so it is Irrelevant to Start MULTIPLE threads for the same.

@Being a Police or something: Mate.. I'm NEVER HARSH.. but I'm Frank.. so you need to Mind your language & try to Maintain the Decorum of the PG Forum.

No Offences Please..!

Hope this Helps.
-Dr Saurabh.