University of Edinburgh MBA 2011-12

Hey Guys, Just wanted to touch base with people who are applying / have got thru to UEBS for 2011.

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to touch base with people who are applying / have got thru to UEBS for 2011.

hi ajacks25 i had just recieved the unconditional from university of edinburgh. Will join it for the fall 2011

Hello, I've got an admit for UEBS too... yet to decide though.

Hello All, I have got an admit too, will be joining the 2011 intake

Can you share your profile. Did you give GMAT and can you give me some guidence on what to write in Relevant Knowledge/Training Skills question?????

Guys,

who all have accepted the offer? lets connect...

Sure...Count me in.... anyone started looking for accommodations and other practical matters ?

Hi Crudor, I will be joining too....let me know your mail id we can talk about finding rented accommodation or are you going for university accommodation?

Hi Souhardhan...PM'ed you...mostly I'll be looking out for private accommodation....heard it's easy to find one in Edinburgh.

I checked with some folks they said we'll get a lot of listings around the July timeframe. If 2-3 of us are looking out for private accomms, it'll be wiser to get an apt as a whole rather than taking rooms in a share....just so it'll be culturally compatible :)

Cheers....

Hi Souhardhan...PM'ed you...mostly I'll be looking out for private accommodation....heard it's easy to find one in Edinburgh.

I checked with some folks they said we'll get a lot of listings around the July timeframe. If 2-3 of us lot to you are looking out for private accomms, it'll be wiser to get an apt as a whole rather than taking rooms in a share....just so it'll be culturally compatible :)

Cheers....

Hi ,

Congrats to all who have made it to UEBS. I am Arit from Calcutta with 12+ years work exp in IT , GMAT 690 . I have decided to apply to UEBS.I am curious to know why you have chosen this MBA.Kindly shed some light.

Best wishes,
Arit

Hi All... I have also received unconditional offer from Edinburgh university and Bradford univ... and have to decide between the two.... Any suggestions..!!