University of Connecticut UConn Fall 2009 Applicants

Hey All, Is there any Fall 2009 applicants to University of Connecticut. Didnt find a thread for the same , so starting one. Has any one had an interview scheduled so far? Cheers!

Hey All,

Is there any Fall 2009 applicants to University of Connecticut.
Didnt find a thread for the same , so starting one.

Has any one had an interview scheduled so far?
Cheers!

Hi Vid,
I applied for U Conn feb 1st deadline. Havent heard anything from them. In website its written they will be communicating within 2-3 weeks. Even sent them a mail regarding that, but no reply as of now. How abt you? did you have your interview..?

Hope my application was successful..

keeping fingures crosesed for the result..

:

Even I haven't heard anything from them :(
Had got a mail asking to contact student Ambaasadors If I got any query.
Even I applied on Feb1st deadline

What is your profile like?
Mine is 680/5.5/110/4 Years/Acads:Good/EC:Average

Mine is 640/5.5/104/3 Years/Acads:Avg/EC:Average

Did you contact the student ambassador...?

Yep! No reply at the front too 😞

I'd applied at UConn as well!
had my telephonic interview last week!
No updates so far though!!??:

Oh!! When did you apply to UConn?
Could you share your profile?

I'd submitted my app on 21st Jan!
here goes my profile:
660/4.5/108/4.5 Years/Acads:Good/EC:Average

Has nebody heard from the Univ?
:tellme:

Has nebody heard from the Univ?
:tellme:

Heyy,

Yep, I had mailed them asking bout the status. Got a reply saying that my file is under review and I can expect to hear from them shortly!!!

So u mean ur interview was done eh?

SarangDD Says
So u mean ur interview was done eh?

Not yet!! I applied on 31st Jan!

hi,

Ne1 through with Uconn

I got an interview invitation and shared my experience for you as below.
Email:
Thank you for your application to the UConn MBA Program. The Admissions Committee is very interested in your qualifications, and feel that you are a strong candidate for a seat in the incoming class. In order to help both us and you in this important decision, we view a personal interview as a key component of the admission process, and we would like to invite you to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience. We would like to interview you by telephone. Would it be possible for you to interview during the week of March 16-20? Please let us know what works best for you. Please note that once the date and time have been agreed upon, I will email you back with the appropriate telephone number for you to reach us on.
Questions:
1. Introduce yourself
2. What is your longterm / short term goals
3. why Uconn?
4. teamwork
5. leadership
6. any questions to the school

Wish friends here all have good luck!

What all did they mention about the funding scenario?
and when do u expect a final decision from them!
I'd my interview on 27th Feb....but havent heard from them yet!

I got an interview invitation and shared my experience for you as below.
Email:
Thank you for your application to the UConn MBA Program. The Admissions Committee is very interested in your qualifications, and feel that you are a strong candidate for a seat in the incoming class. In order to help both us and you in this important decision, we view a personal interview as a key component of the admission process, and we would like to invite you to schedule an interview at your earliest convenience. We would like to interview you by telephone. Would it be possible for you to interview during the week of March 16-20? Please let us know what works best for you. Please note that once the date and time have been agreed upon, I will email you back with the appropriate telephone number for you to reach us on.
Questions:
1. Introduce yourself
2. What is your longterm / short term goals
3. why Uconn?
4. teamwork
5. leadership
6. any questions to the school

Wish friends here all have good luck!

I don't understand what do you mean about the funding scenario. I did my interview this week. Since my concentration is on OPIM, it looks like that the interviewer was interesting about my work experience. Other questions were normal as usual. Did you have the different questions to share for all? Sharing brings good luck for us to wait for the final decision. Good luck for us!

What all did they mention about the funding scenario?
and when do u expect a final decision from them!
I'd my interview on 27th Feb....but havent heard from them yet!

point taken...sharing does help each one of us here!
newayz....the interview went on as usual....I mean pretty much the same questions that u mentioned....and there was this tricky question.....

Would you LIKE to work in US after u complete ur studies?

and later the interviewer said that they are not sure @ how much of schol they would be offering this year to the incoming students....due to the general financial crisis...kinda giving me a cautious note....
so was wondering, if he/she mentioned anything @ the scholarship and/or funding!!

Hi Guys!!

I got an admit to UCONN,, 2 year full time MBA. how did u guys fare.. Best of luck to u all and hope to see u there.

I got an admit too.....got a mail a few hours back...
but they said.....that they'll lemme know @ the funding only in April......
ne news on funding there?