University of Alberta: Alberta MBA Admissions

This thread is for anyone interested in attending the University of Alberta MBA program. Feel free to post any questions that you may have and we will do out best to answer them.

This thread is for anyone interested in attending the University of Alberta MBA program. Feel free to post any questions that you may have and we will do out best to answer them.

Hi,Canadian universities generally admit applicants only with great GPA/percentage compared to US universities. Is that the case at Alberta as well. India doesn't have a standardized GPA. How are under graduate transcripts evaluated?

Also.What is the class profile. .

Thanks!!

Hi...I am done with my interview and received an email saying that I have been referred to FGSR for final decision on my application.I want to know what are the chances of rejection from FGSR...also how long does it take for FGSR to convey their decision. Thanks.

Hi..Just wanted a clear picture on the process of submitting our transcripts...In an earlier reply you have written - "once we've received your completed application, we would contact you to arrange for an admission interview"...

1)Does this mean that there will be no interview untill I submit my transcripts....

2)As an Indian Student , I can send photocopies attested by my institution's authority.Will they be sufficient to get an interview? And if I am selected for the program ,I will produce my orginal certficates?

Thanks in Advance...

@bhasky_2014

Hi..Just wanted a clear picture on the process of submitting our transcripts...In an earlier reply you have written - "once we've received your completed application, we would contact you to arrange for an admission interview"...

1)Does this mean that there will be no interview untill I submit my transcripts....

2)As an Indian Student , I can send photocopies attested by my institution's authority.Will they be sufficient to get an interview? And if I am selected for the program ,I will produce my orginal certficates?

Thanks in Advance...

Hi @bhasky_2014, provided your transcripts are sent in a sealed envelope from your University (photocopies attested by the University are fine) we would be able to move forward with your application. Depending on the documents sent from your University, you may or may not need to produce original documents after gaining admission to the Alberta MBA.

Hi,

GMAT-590, 3.4 Years of work ex in Wipro Tech.

I have attached my resume for reference. GMAT Score has been reached Alberta.

DO I have any chance ?