university business school chandigarh

HEY friends plz discuss about the ubs chandigarh ,

harenderymca Says

hi dear,

good u took initative for ubs.i just want 2 knw whether i can apply for ubs rit nw also. ive secured 86%ile in cat......if not is thr sum oder quot in which i can apply

thx in advance

hey friend now u cant apply for that,forms filling date has been passed, date was 16 nov

are the results of the short listed students will be on the UBS Site or they will post the names of the short listed students. and when is the probable date of the result.

harenderymca Says

sahi main.....gud initiative....

Hi i have also applied for UBS chadigarh....Could smone help me out how to prepare for the GD/PI and what is the last year cut off percentile..????

Last Year Cutoff was arnd 92 %ile ...i believe :)

Also , UBS gives a damn high weightage to CAT scores at the time of final selection ..

Hi Amit,

Thanx for the reply.....but could you please give me some pointers to prepare for GD/PI for UBS...in such i short span of time...I know this ques is too late to be posted...???

You too had applied or u r already in UBS..???
hi dear,

good u took initative for ubs.i just want 2 knw whether i can apply for ubs rit nw also. ive secured 86%ile in cat......if not is thr sum oder quot in which i can apply

thx in advance

hi
i am keshav gupta
given cat this year and got only 95.83 percentile
sectional qa 89.85
va 89.80
di 93.89
presently working in 3i-infotech,chennai
done mechanical engg 2007 pass out
under cat applied for IMT(G&N;) , NITIE , IMI(both) , FORE , UBS
can anyone please tell about my chances for calls:shocked::!:

hi

I have got 89%tile in CAT(VA-98.2 , DI-67, QA-69) and 1.5 yrs workex in IT industry
Do i stand a chance to get a call from UBS ?
How much weightage is given to workex ?
And, when are the calls expected ?

Thanks in advance :Fade-col:

Hi all

Does Anyone know when does UBS start sending its call????

hi guys
acc to my knowledge calls will be out in a week
last yr they put the list of shortlisted candidates on net and cut off was around 94.2
this is all that i heard frm my pals pls check bfr making any opinion

:got the calls frm IMI ,IMT(G&N;),FORE
average acads , avg CS , only 2 month exp
only god knows will i be able to convert any call or not
need sm luck along with hard work

Hi guys
I am from ubs chd u can shoot ur queries.

calls will be out with in a couple of weeks i will confirm it from the dept if u guys want.last year they conducted gd pi process from last week of feb till first week of april and declared ranks around 4 th may and final admission/counselling around 12 th may .
So this year they are going to follow the same trend be prepared for this.

thanks bro
i have got 95.83 in cat
can u tell wat r my chances of selection if called
i heard that UBS gave quiet a much consideration to the cat score
:D

I got this from UBS site

weightages

CAT score : 85% :wow:
GD: 7.5%
PI: 7.5%

now my dear senior please calrify ppl with less percentile how in this great world will stand any chance with this whooping 85% weightage to cat score..
n yeah please also throw some light to last yr waitlist movements.. till how much it got cleared?

@Keshav Gupta
If u r good there is no competition.
Just give ur best shot in gd and pi you have very good chances of converting ur call.

@ diablorulez
Thats true people have to perform exceptionally well to overcome this hurdle.But it is not that difficult.

Last year Ubs have general and nri category but i guess nri category is not there this time so waitlist numbers cant be predicted accurately.In addition to that this year in our batch ppl from fore icfai etc came to ubs on vacant seats in august and sept.

@ diablorulez
Thats true people have to perform exceptionally well to overcome this hurdle.But it is not that difficult.

Last year Ubs have general and nri category but i guess nri category is not there this time so waitlist numbers cant be predicted accurately.In addition to that this year in our batch ppl from fore icfai etc came to ubs on vacant seats in august and sept.

!!!Seniors Please Help!!!
Please let me know if UBS conducts its interviews in Delhi or not?
Also, please let me know if the institute is cooperative enough to change the GD/PI slots if someone gets to clash it with other institutes cos my slots already are
1. FORE & NIRMA (Niether cooperated) 28th Feb
2. LBSIM 7th Mar
3. S.P. Jain (Slot to be selected by us)
4. KJ Somiaya 15th March
5. TAPMI 18th March

Please let me know if I have any chances of colliding my call with any other institute

anybody knows when the gd/pi list will shortlist?