Universal Business School 2012-2013

Hello Puys, Admissions has begun. I am starting a thread for Universal Business School. Feel free to post any query or discussion and I will be happy to help you with that. All the best Puneet Pandey 2011-2012

Hello Puys,

Admissions has begun. I am starting a thread for Universal Business School. Feel free to post any query or discussion and I will be happy to help you with that.

All the best

Puneet Pandey
2011-2012

Is UBS an aicte approved. college?

ny current student - of ubs ...on pg..who can help us about the institute..

is ubs an aicte approved. College?

Ny current student - of ubs ...on pg..who can help us about the institute..

please reply................................................................................

Hello Gemini11,

I am a student of current batch.The aicte approval is in final stage and the students from 2012 onwards would be given aicte certified degree.

Hope this helps

any placement details about UBS mumbai???

i want to know about it admission details pls reply

binu12121 Says
i want to know about it admission details pls reply

Hello Binu12121,

You can apply on the basis of CAT or MAT scores. It will be followed by an interview. You can contact the college on a toll free no .

Puneet Pandey
2011-2012
yash9 Says
any placement details about UBS mumbai???

Hello Yash,

Placement for the first batch has not started as yet. The process will start in July. But placements wont be a worry for the batch.

Puneet Pandey
2011-2012
Hello Gemini11,

I am a student of current batch.The aicte approval is in final stage and the students from 2012 onwards would be given aicte certified degree.

Hope this helps

I am sorry to mention that UBS is NOT AICTE Approved. They are a frontline for some University of Gulbarga MBA Course.
raphd Says
I am sorry to mention that UBS is NOT AICTE Approved. They are a frontline for some University of Gulbarga MBA Course.

Hello Raphd,

All the formalities for getting the AICTE approvals have been completed. A team of AICTE has even visited the campus 2 times this academic year. The agreement has been signed and the batches from 2012-2013 onwards would get AICTE approved degrees.

PLease feel free to ask any other questions but don't spread false rumours .

Puneet Pandey
2011-2012

Hey puneet,

the only concern for joining this university is the placement...
as the 2011-2012 haven't been placed yet and no concrete information is provided on the website regarding the same, it is making quite difficult for the aspirants to take a descision...

It would be of great help and even ease our descision if you can provide us with the list of companies recruiting and facebook\email ids of the students of your batch...

Thanks....

@[460813:pandeypuneet]

What is the placement scene like today - the stats and the companies - I am looking for a 1 year MBA program - so can you tell me more

hey @[460813:pandeypuneet]..

I live nearby Universal Business school..in karjat
I want to know about the 2nd option of it.
Which option have you chosen ?
and is there any scope for that 2nd option ? 9months in ubs + 6months in UK..!

please let us knw abt the placemant reports and the cut off percentile of CAT....

@pandeypuneet : Can you tell any more updates regarding the placement and packages? How good is it for people with work-ex? What kind of packages are you looking at, and what is the profile of the students of the current batch?

This thread is of Universal Business School of Chandigarh....right..??

hey what is d last date of registration????

any details regarding the placements statistics and AICTE approval......please reply as i am looking for 2013-15 batch!!

what is the cut off required in MAT OR CAT for applying in ubs,mumbai?