Unitedworld

guys tell me about this mba institute names UNITEDWORLD… how are the placements and stuff…it is showering a large publicity by distribution of pamplets and advertisements in newspapers…the faculty is frm iim’s, harvard…is it reliable or …

guys tell me about this mba institute names UNITEDWORLD... how are the placements and stuff....it is showering a large publicity by distribution of pamplets and advertisements in newspapers....the faculty is frm iim's, harvard...is it reliable or just another money making bussiness....please post ur views if u know about the college.....

I guess it one of those many B Schools who have set up a shop..
Speak to the exisitng students who will give you insights

Unitedworld's brochure eerily resembles eye-eye-pee-yumm's. That should be enough to answer your question!

Dude dont go by the brochures u see... Even Genuinely good colleges like SP Jain also have similar brochures... its just the way they are made.. the only point is, do they have what they promise in the brochures...

As a matter of fact I visited the Ahmedabad campus, and there was a close match to everything they promise in the brochure... Also met up wid some of the faculty in the brochure.. they were passouts of IIM-A and XLRI with 15 yrs of work-ex.

Anyways... my friend is doing is MBA from Unitedworld MBA, right now is doing his summer internship.. if any queries.. ask me,... i all ask him and post the replies..

Cheers...

BTW...Congrats for getting into MICA 😁
Mica mein jaane ke baad u d obviously have tht opinion....

Dude dont go by the brochures u see... Even Genuinely good colleges like SP Jain also have similar brochures... its just the way they are made.. the only point is, do they have what they promise in the brochures...

As a matter of fact I visited the Ahmedabad campus, and there was a close match to everything they promise in the brochure... Also met up wid some of the faculty in the brochure.. they were passouts of IIM-A and XLRI with 15 yrs of work-ex.

Anyways... my friend is doing is MBA from Unitedworld MBA, right now is doing his summer internship.. if any queries.. ask me,... i all ask him and post the replies..

Cheers...

I visited the Mumbai Campus and donot share the same opinion as yours...Would like to have first hand information from a student at UnitedWorld...

I donno abt the Mumbai campus, but Ahmedabad is really good, Why dont u try coming here... I am sure living expenses and all is much cheaper in ahmedabad, and the campus is really good.. its huge...

tht is if u re considering it as an option... I can get u a contact number of my friend who s in d 1st batch... at Ahmedabad...

cheers...

neeharb Says
Hey! can you please share your friends details with me..i am interested in the course and especially the Singapore campus

Thats a 6 month old thread!!!..Always check dates mate!!

Mods please close this thread!!!

Regards
Anand

Howz the college is?