Unitedworld School of Business[PGDM/PGPM+MBA 2013-15] Admissions Help Desk

Any queries regarding Unitedworld School Of Business will be attended here… Feel free to ask anything… ALL THE BEST…!!

Any queries regarding Unitedworld School Of Business will be attended here..... Feel free to ask anything...... ALL THE BEST.....!!

hello sir.. i have got selected in united world school of business ,ahmedabad campus....well is it a good college?? placement?campus status of last batch?? it will be worth getting into this college??

i would like to knw which is d best campus(ahmdbd,mumb,gurgaon) in terms of faculty n teaching methodology??

n thirdly d packages??plz reply
thank u.
@sonu1412 said:
hello sir.. i have got selected in united world school of business ,ahmedabad campus....well is it a good college?? placement?campus status of last batch?? it will be worth getting into this college??
hi sonu... congrats for getting selected at UWSB.... its a very good quality college... the main thing is the quality education and the quality placements which follows.... go for it but remember there is no shortcut to success... u need to do hard work....
@karunaa said:
i would like to knw which is d best campus(ahmdbd,mumb,gurgaon) in terms of faculty n teaching methodology??n thirdly d packages??plz reply thank u.
All campuses of Unitedworld r the same in terms of quality.... the only difference is that only Ahmedabad campus offers u AICTE Approved PGDM.... All The Best...!!

Sir...I have also been selected for PGDM course for Ahmedabad campus.....Can you please throw some light on the campus placement for the previous batch.....

@av23sam said:
Sir...I have also been selected for PGDM course for Ahmedabad campus.....Can you please throw some light on the campus placement for the previous batch.....
hiii..... campus placements is not a worry in a State like Gujrat..... so many opportunities n less competition in the job market... work hard n learn hw to work smart in these two years n u will bag the best placements.... lot of companies from various sectors comes for campus placements.... so dont worry at all...
@soms2012.....Well thank u for the insight on the placement. I had posted the below question in a different thread because someone had closed this thread few moments back. THat's y m putting my queries in this thread. R u a senior at UWSB??

I have few concerns if U can address them:
1. I heard that PGDM at Ahmedabad only is AICTE approved; while others are not yet approved. Please confirm.
2. What about the Refund policy at UWSB Ahemedabad?

hellooo,,
i got selected for united world school for ahm campus,,, plz tell me about the college,, my decision is good na,,for taking the admission,,plz help me for that....as soon as possible

Congarts bhai!!!!

I will help u brother....see my post just above ur last comment..I have asked some questions but it has not yet been answered...

What is this man.. No body is replying.. I think this is a SHOW-OFF colg..

Seriously man...we have been waiting for long and still no response....If the money is not refundable just admit...wats the problem in that????

I think there is something fishy about this college....No one is responding after creating a thread.....As soon as someone asked them about their refund, how quite they are???? Aise to they don't stop bragging when u go to their campus; now what happened??????

Don't worry puys.....a friend of mine will be going to its campus today; will update all the information about it as soon as I have one....Further I have an update...I had called Unitedworld-Ahmedabad Campus and when I asked them about their refund being according to AICTE norms; they said that NO it will be a management decision and that a processing charge of 20K or 25K would be deducted........then how the hell is following AICTE norms???? Can anyone confirm this??? Therefore, I suggest you all to confirm about its refund policy ASAP...

Hey guys i have got offer letter from unitedworld Ahmadabad campus..I was just looking for some review about that campus..Is it really AICTE approved ? and how is that college in terms of curriculum and faculty..is it really worth to spend 4.75 lakhs ?

@soms2012

no

@av23sam said:
@soms2012.....Well thank u for the insight on the placement. I had posted the below question in a different thread because someone had closed this thread few moments back. THat's y m putting my queries in this thread. R u a senior at UWSB??I have few concerns if U can address them:1. I heard that PGDM at Ahmedabad only is AICTE approved; while others are not yet approved. Please confirm.2. What about the Refund policy at UWSB Ahemedabad?
1. Yes Ahm Campus is only AICTE Approved
2. The refund policy for any AICTE Approved B-School is according to the AICTE norms....Evryone knows abt it
@sushant1989 said:
hellooo,, i got selected for united world school for ahm campus,,, plz tell me about the college,, my decision is good na,,for taking the admission,,plz help me for that....as soon as possible
congrats on getting selected..... go for it.... good roi at unitedworld..... just make most use of the things provided by the collg....
@Roshal99 said:
What is this man.. No body is replying.. I think this is a SHOW-OFF colg..

@av23sam said:
Seriously man...we have been waiting for long and still no response....If the money is not refundable just admit...wats the problem in that????
the AICTE Approved colleges will always follow the AICTE Refund Policy..... its simple....

All The Best....