United India Insurance company- UIIC assistants 2015 Interview Thread

People who have cleared the Uiic Assistant exam August'15 can join this discussion. It will be helpful for us to clear the interview.

congrats to all who have cleared the exam

There would be hardly any questions related to Insurance, rather than they would ask personal and current affairs, as well as ruthless static GK.

have they declared the dates of interview yet ?

can anybody tell what is cpt 

what to prepare for interview

frnds..is there any whats app group of uicl selected candidates. if so plz add my no 9916168423

lag ra he result nikal k bhool gye ye uiicl wale.... :/

Puys its been a month. Any intimation regarding interview call letters are not been made yet. Anybody has contacted the office??? when are they going to release the same??? any news ???????

Puys please help me out. I have an interview of a govt job and currently serving in a government departmentdepartment. My problem is that my department refused to issue NOC for interview but i haven't mentioned my govt job in the application form. So is it valifd to go without NOC and wouldn't tell him about job. Will it create problem in future?

Hello guys any information about interview dates Is Character certificate necessary for interview.., List sorted under redgno. wise or marks wise ?

Hi frnds anyone know interview date for uiicl assts.

no updates on uicl asst interview...

Is the list actually according to the marks? I don't really see anything in particular which proves that the list is according to marks? If  there is anyone out there who has any better explanation to this then please clear my doubt. !! 

24th

What is the net salary in hand..

Hello...r u sure interview dates r going to b declared next week??

interviews will start from 23rd of nov..acc to sources

Recruitment page se to sab kuch hata diya.......kahi exam cancel to nai karne wale ye log 😑 😕 

kab aayega interview schedule

Hi, graduation is compulsory