United Bank of India PO allotment progress

Congrats to all folks who have been allocated United Bank of India. Let’s share all information we have and stay in touch till joining through this thread. All the best!!! ::

Congrats to all folks who have been allocated United Bank of India. Let's share all information we have and stay in touch till joining through this thread.

All the best!!!

hi. got united. what about hr policies of united bank? when we expect medical n joining?

hi....i also got united bank..m frm kolkata

@debonline2011 HR/Transfer policies of the bank are good...on par with other ps banks...Bank is focused on eastern part of the country but now on rapid expansion mode in west esp maharashtra....Guys from bengal will be posted in their state as they are mainly having people from bihar to serve in bengal branches.

we will be asked to report for medical but i don't have detailed info on that thing because initially i was not bothered much about the medical process since it's a mere formality.

Neither do i have info on joining at this moment but i will be contacting some people from the bank over this weekend. I don't like speculating but I think it will be a month atleast till the offer letter comes.

i got the united bank from mp

@coolarun ur marks/category preference?

Gen..69.6 got third preference BoI

Can any Puy give a glimpse about the Bank of India PO?? Where can one ecpect posting? I am from Delhi!! Delhi waale ko Delhi me he achha lagta hai!! 😛 more cosmopolitan culture here!

obc 58.8 ubi as 13th preference

@nishant6aug said:
Can any Puy give a glimpse about the Bank of India PO?? Where can one ecpect posting? I am from Delhi!! Delhi waale ko Delhi me he achha lagta hai!! more cosmopolitan culture here!
this is for united bank of india
there's another thread fo BOI :)

allotment ke kya chances hai kya homestate me hi milegi joining

@anirdb lo..sorry!!! 😃 Congrats to people here anyway!

kitna achha lag raha hai na ki jaise aap galat room me ghus aaye ho per aap b khush hai aur us room ke log b

@nishant6aug kitna achha lag raha hai na ki jaise aap galat room me ghus aaye ho per aap b khush hai aur us room ke log b
@coolarun said:
allotment ke kya chances hai kya homestate me hi milegi joining
very tough for a mp guy to get home posting thru united as there are very less number of branches there..
@anirdb where are u from bro?

me too selected for united bank of india my 1st prfernce nd i m from west bengal...:) congo to all selected...:)

@mili_123 meri to 13th pref thi

@anirdb said:
very tough for a mp guy to get home posting thru united as there are very less number of branches there..
brother screw home posting! you are young and energetic....just get on the groove and love every part of your country waiting to be reclaimed by you!! Be caucious though, but that what['s Warriors do...Explore!! ATB
bond & probation & po salary