UNC vs USC

Hi, I have got an admit from USC Marshall and UNC Kenan Flagler. Now I am confused which school to choose. I like the curriculum and culture of both the schools. But again if I choose west cost school like Marshall I have more chance of landi…

Hi,

I have got an admit from USC Marshall and UNC Kenan Flagler. Now I am confused which school to choose. I like the curriculum and culture of both the schools. But again if I choose west cost school like Marshall I have more chance of landing a job in Silicon Valley where I can benefit from my Technology experience and Kenan Flagler appears to have bad history in the job market, I have heard that international students are struggling to get inters. But in terms of global out look I believe Kenan Flagler stands out with alums all over the world. Still I am not sure whether Marshall located in South California sends students to Silicon valley.. I am trying to connect with students in both the schools.

With all these I can't figure out which school to choose. I am from Asia and standing here half world away from these schools I cant make a decision. It will be great help if some of you who visited these school or who knows more about these school can advice me.