UK or Australia

hi frenz, i am right now in my last semester of BBA. have tried for various institutes here at India for MBA but havent got calls from premier institutes like top 15 b-schools…!! now i m thinking of moving out of india for MBA n th…

hi frenz,

i am right now in my last semester of BBA.

have tried for various institutes here at India for MBA but havent got calls from premier institutes like top 15 b-schools..!!

now i m thinking of moving out of india for MBA n then come back..! i have two options.. Australia or UK..!

i wud like u to help me out to find me which is better option from these two... and ya pls suggest me good universities worth studying there. i just dont want to go out of india.. i need to get admission in one of the good colleges..! pls help me out.. coz most of the good colleges outside india require minimum work experience...

n i am a fresher.. i dont have any work experience.. n in my situation i cant afford to skip few years and then join MBA

so gimme list of good universities who doesnot require work experience..!

thanx..!!

Naeem Merchant

Generally, an MBA from the UK would be better received than an Australian MBA in India. Also considering that your work experience is limited a good UK school might be possible with a high GMAT. I'm not an expert but if you want to return to India then definitely go for UK.

Lastly if you work there for a few years before coming back to India it's your work experience that will count and not so much the university. Also depends on what field you're in.

My advice is to put in a lot of research to decide what you want from an MBA before deciding on universities and what kind of acads and GMAT you can offer.

ETA - Yes the answer is being made to a year old question but since I was searching for the same answer till very recently I though I should post all the same.

yeah.. u are just a lil bit late in replying :P

i am right now in England doing my masters. and I am here from last 5 months..

anyways.. what decision have you made finally..?

and yeah.. thanks for replying anyways..!!