UK HSMP: Remember the good old times....

If MBA freshers thought the UK was an attractive alternative to the US due to visa restrictions after reading this article they might rethink about their future personal and professional prospects… FT.com / Business education - Graduates lo…

If MBA freshers thought the UK was an attractive alternative to the US due to visa restrictions after reading this article they might rethink about their future personal and professional prospects...

FT.com / Business education - Graduates lose special status in jobs market

Godspeed

Peruvian Guru

Thanks for the link...
I was wondering what will happen to the MBA provision with the advent of new system... Turns out its for the worst.

Tier 1 Visa, Immigration for Highly Skilled Migrants in the UK

Hmmm I really didnt understand the previous earning part of current visa sys... If I apply for a Tier1 visa, do I need to show that, the stated amount is present in bank acc (like we show for F1 visa) or should I show that, the stated amount was earned by me(like salary slips, tax returns etc).
You have any pointers on this??

Thanks for the link...
I was wondering what will happen to the MBA provision with the advent of new system... Turns out its for the worst.

Tier 1 Visa, Immigration for Highly Skilled Migrants in the UK

Hmmm I really didnt understand the previous earning part of current visa sys... If I apply for a Tier1 visa, do I need to show that, the stated amount is present in bank acc (like we show for F1 visa) or should I show that, the stated amount was earned by me(like salary slips, tax returns etc).
You have any pointers on this??

Dear Mover, thx for your post. Unfortunately you have caught me in similar misunderstanding as I am not so sure how someone can prove personal finances. Lets wait for an informed response from our fellow Puys. Best wishes

Peruvian Guru