UIUC Illinois MBA Fall 2013 aspirants

Starting this thread for all who aspire to pursue a full-time MBA at College of Business at Illinois for its FALL 2013 session. Please share your application status and your profiles. Let’s keep this thread updated… :: :: ::

Starting this thread for all who aspire to pursue a full-time MBA at College of Business at Illinois for its FALL 2013 session. Please share your application status and your profiles. Let's keep this thread updated...
Hi Guyz...
I have applied to the college in Round 1... got interviewed... n nw w8in for the decision...
My profile:
GMAT: 700
Exp: 5.5 yrs so far
Acads: B.E (Mech) frm Mumbai
Extra-curr: Decent
@red-devil said:
Hi Guyz...I have applied to the college in Round 1... got interviewed... n nw w8in for the decision...My profile:GMAT: 700Exp: 5.5 yrs so farAcads: B.E (Mech) frm MumbaiExtra-curr: Decent
Hey,

you have an excellent profile,
how did your interview go? I have heard that they ask a case question in the interview?

@red-devil said:
Hi Guyz...I have applied to the college in Round 1... got interviewed... n nw w8in for the decision...My profile:GMAT: 700Exp: 5.5 yrs so farAcads: B.E (Mech) frm MumbaiExtra-curr: Decent
Hey Red-devil when were u interviewed?? I too have received the i/v invite
@red-devil said:
Hey please share ur i/v experience.. What type of questions were asked?? Was any case study thrown at u??

Thanks
@solidus hi... d associate dean interviewed 7 of us last Thursday... intrvw ws good... all usual ques... bt to some he askd a case ques as well.. n i ws nt one of thm... :)

@suchit.pandey wen is ur intrvw??... if u come frm a consulting or IT industry.. b ready for a case ques... :D

guyzz... SHARE UR PROFILES pls...

@red-devil said:
guyzz... SHARE UR PROFILES pls...
Hey my i/v is tomorrow f2f 😃 .. I belong to the IT industry so its

Below is my profile:

Gmat-720
Wrk exp - 3.5 years
eC- good
Acads: good

well.. all d bst.... let us knw ur interview experience..

Hey guys, I have a 740 GMAT and a 18 months experience, in IT.
What do you guys think?

@red-devil I support arsenal football club and I dont like that you got van persie
Sorry for going off the topic!

@Gunner711 RVP has nvr been more happy... atleast he can win medals nw... 😛 :P
@Gunner711 fantastic GMAT score bro.... u can easily be front runners... best of luck!!!

Will be submitting my application for R2

@red-devil , dude, you suggest that I apply this year or wait for another year to complete around 2 and a half years of work ex and then apply?
I DO NOT want to apply and not get in, because I would not want to ask my manager for an LOR, twice!
@ambar_ibm, your profile?
@Gunner711 u vl definitely hv a better chance to get in nxt time arnd... bt wid dis gmat score.. coupled wid good interviewing skills and GPA, u cd still make it dis year...

Cool! I will give it some serious thought. I just want to play it safe now.
Thanks @red-devil !

Hi,

670 GMAT with 30 months IT experience. Have applied for R1,. Yet to hear about interviews..

others .. 700, 720, 740 😞 what are my chances of getting interview call?