UIIC AO Exam: How much did you attempt?

UIIC AO Exam: How much did you attempt?

• Between 140-160
  • Between 120-140
  • Below 120
  • More than 180
  • Between 160-180

0 voters

When u guys expect interviews are going to start?

hello guys..can anybody tell me the complete job progile of an AO at UIICL as it can asked that what position v r expecting after 5 r 10 years from now on..??

PLZ POST QUESTION WITH ANSWERS REGARDING INTERVIEW...

Descriptive paper's result is out.Interview starts from 1st of August. Help regarding Interview.

anybody got the call letter?

guys for interview ..this might help you

Guys Interview Call letter and Datasheet are uploaded on site. Please Download from UIIC site.

@All whats this character certificate thing all about ?

do we have to upload the character certificate and data sheet after filling..or we have to take it by hand at the time interview @crabn3bula @sud_speaks

anybody know about latest community certificate...... i have permanent caste certificate...willthat do the job @crabn3bula

does any1 know last yrs cutoff??

😃

any1 wid insurance comp interview experience,,,pls share ...vat all qns,,,

whthr they wl ask abt insurance terms???
current events,schemes,,,???

is anyone for interview on 22 aug 2013 at hyderabad. and anyone please discuss the job profile of UIIC AO.

kya kya padna hai interview ke liye ?????

hiii frenzzz...hw iz ur preprations going on???

my intervw on 22nd aug,chennai

sir i hav done m pharmacy from london. so,i am in a dilemma, about what to answer if they ask me '' y did i opt for this job when i can get gud salary abroad..?'' please help me out in this regard... any suggestions frnds...?

hi friends i have one query related to uiicl ao interview.my mba was completed in august 2012 nd still i have not received my mba degree. but i have my all docs upto graduation nd marksheets of all the 4 semesters of my mba so will they consider my mba without degree or will they only consider my gradation only???????

Check this out puys

http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-India/Local%20Assets/Documents/Indian%20Insurance%20Sector.pdf