UGC NET Exam 2019 | Admit Card, Syllabus, Result – PaGaLGuY

Hi

Guys First of all I am sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question. I needed a lil' info about UGC's NET exam, unfortunately wasn't getting anywhere so thought of asking here. UGC-NET has 3 papers, out of which Paper-1 has questions based on reasoning, quant, verbal, IT etc. Paper-2 has questions from the stream that a person has chosen lets same Management. Now my doubt, Paper-3 according to the official UGC website and according to the pep book is the elective subject from the chosen stream lets say HRM, Marketing, Finance etc and the questions should be from the selected subject only. My seniors, who gave the exam 4-5 years ago when the questions used to be of essay type and now there are MCQ questions, said that this is the right pattern. I gave the exam on Sunday but Paper-3 was from all the subjects and the major emphasis was on economics and accounts. Is there any explanation regarding this? I am really confused.

Thanks

Any help guys?

after having Pgdm Mba degree.. cant we give ugc net ?

Please Suggest Best book for UGC-NET in Management....

For study material of UGC NET in Management subject you might look at Human Peritus.

hello puys , i want to give ugc net life science can u provide me any links how to prepare for it

Hi , I need study material for NET exam in COMMERCE faculty plz. tell me abt this...

anybody for management here???? 

check out UGC NET Answer key for 28th December 2014 exam on official website cbsenet.nic.in login and see d answers and if not match u can also claim about ur answers till 23rd Feb 2015....so do it fast.......if u r claiming for ur answers..keep in mind that after filling all ur answers from all the three papers then only click to submit or claim.....if u dont clain or say anything regarding ur answers they may give u wrong marks for ur right option....dont wait for someone else will file & dont hav that kind of thought process "whatever will happen, happen with all"....dont be shy to claim for ur answers.....if u clain they have to do exercise & refine answers keys in a well format....i m saying all this bcoz i hav seen many answers are wrong..

has the result of ugc net exam held on December 28 2014 published yet?

which coaching institute is best for UGC NET prepearation ... please help guys ... ???

friends i am have problem in net appalling for printing my application it is showing 

Printing Application Form has been closed...

i am unable to print application ,please help  UGC-NET JUNE2015

I have applied for cbse net june 2015. Iv already submitted the form and photo, signature, all are uploaded correctly. But, still I have got the message from NICSMS stating that "A discrepancy found in the image uploaded by you". Kindly refer cbse net June 2015 website". Now when I login to the website in the "Login for Image Correction" section, no error is found. It directly shows Print application status. Also, when I checked on upload image icon, it doesn't show any upload link. This means my application is OK. 

Now, I am in a great dilemma sir. Will my application will get rejected? Why I got the above SMS?

Kindly solve my query sir.

I applied for UGC NET 2015 3-4 days back.payment ,photo everything was ok but after clicking on print confirmation page it is showing that printing application date is over.. pls help.

i have applied for UGC MANAGEMENT NET for this year, as i m working  i realy want to purchase selective book for preparation...please guide me for 2d and 3 rd paper.

Anyone active here and from CS background giving NET next month ??

I am an aspirant for UGC NET exam for the management paper. Can somebody suggest a good coaching institute where I can get good material or attend classes?

178 days to go for next one

I have given the exam for june 2015 by when sahll i get the result and where can i get the solved question of the same in management subject

Can somebody suggest a study plan for UGC NET management subject??