UConn MBA fall 2011

Has anyone applied to University of Connecticut for fall 2011 ??? Am I the only one applied to UConn?

Has anyone applied to University of Connecticut for fall 2011 ???
Am I the only one applied to UConn?

Has anyone applied to University of Connecticut for fall 2011 ???
Am I the only one applied to UConn?

Hey Newgem .. I have applied and have also received an admit from uconn for fall 2011. How about you ?

I also received an admit on 9th of this month. Did you get any info on assistantship? Will you join if you don't get it?

NewGem Says
I also received an admit on 9th of this month. Did you get any info on assistantship? Will you join if you don't get it?

Yep I have received an GA, dont know how much of tuition waiver is included tho ! Waiting for more details, its a good university, I am working on my funding, will be mostly accepting the offer ! What about you ?

Hey Newgem .. Have you received assistantship / scholarship ? Which other schools you're considering ? Could you share your profile ? Thanks !

I received offer of admission but no information in it about assistantship. I called UConn and they said assistentship offers will be released in march end.

Profile -

GMT 670
Work Ex - 4.8 years
GPA - 3.4

Would you like to share your profile?

after interview how much time do they take for final decision.

Hi Guys,

I have received an admit as well. Waiting to hear about any funding or GA that they would offer.

Hey Guys ! Anyone planning to join UConn this fall ? I have accepted the offer !

v4vivek Says
after interview how much time do they take for final decision.

After interview, I got the decision in 3 days, along with the admit letter I also received a mail for GA.
I received offer of admission but no information in it about assistantship. I called UConn and they said assistentship offers will be released in march end.

Profile -

GMT 670
Work Ex - 4.8 years
GPA - 3.4

Would you like to share your profile?

My Profile

GMAT : 650
Work Ex: 4.5 yrs
Acads : Average

First admit of the season...... received admit form UCONN for fall 2011... no information on GA or scholarship.........
How much do they take for GA or scholarship decision.

fire.starter Says
Yep I have received an GA, dont know how much of tuition waiver is included tho ! Waiting for more details, its a good university, I am working on my funding, will be mostly accepting the offer ! What about you ?

When did you apply and when did u receive your decision?
First admit of the season...... received admit form UCONN for fall 2011... no information on GA or scholarship.........
How much do they take for GA or scholarship decision.

I got to know that they are making the decision on scholarship / assistantships as we speak. Will get to know in a week or two.

Hey ! Congrats on ur offer ! I received the admit mail and the GA mail together !

v4vivek Says
When did you apply and when did u receive your decision?

Firestarter,

Have you accepted UConn? Which other schools did you apply to?

Firestarter,

Yep accepted, applied to Rutgers, Missouri, UConn, Lancaster, Vlerick .. Got admit from all of them !
Firestarter,

Wat about you gmba ?
fire.starter Says
Wat about you gmba ?

Applied to GWU and UConn, accepted to both. Working on funding currently.

Do you have any idea on loans?