UCONN fall 2010

Hi, Has anybody got interview call from UCONN??? how good is the school???

Hi,

Has anybody got interview call from UCONN??? how good is the school???

Am I the only person who aplied to UCONN???

Hi Dekay,

when did u get an admit and can u plz share ur profile.

Do we need to submit application essays? I couldn't find any essays asked for in the application form?

Hi Dekay,

Sorry for replying late,Was out of city.I got an admit the same day i asked you.Nothin abt Schol.

WE: 4 yrs in june 2010
GMAT: 690

Thanks again for replying so early in the morning that day.

Hey Guls,

I got the admit letter day before yesterday, but nothing about the Schol.

My profile:
WE: 9 years
GMAT: 650

How about your's?

Even for 690 score, they are not offering scholarship? Is this collge good enough to join without scholarship? how are the placement oppurtuinities. I am planing to apply in this month. Please suggest me. I am looking for some colleges which give good scholarships.

Hi Dekay,

You plz reply me back with ur phone num and i'l call u at ur convinient time.

Hi Guls,

Let me know a good time to talk over the phone.

Hi Kothavishal,

I have not enquired for the schol part yet ,but as of now even they have not offered me any.
Please post ur profile.Also whatevr info i have abt college with that i think its an OK college to apply.i have seen ppl gettin dinged in 2 nd round for an interview call and admissisions even with decent profile and gmat arnd 650.

kothavishal Says
Even for 690 score, they are not offering scholarship? Is this collge good enough to join without scholarship? how are the placement oppurtuinities. I am planing to apply in this month. Please suggest me. I am looking for some colleges which give good scholarships.

Thanks a lot. I applied today only. Heard that they have very good placements. If they are not giving scholarship, we need to see whether its worth to join. Please give me your gmail id. We can chat online.

My profile
Gmat: 690
Toefl 107
Work Exp: 4 years in Cisco Systems as Software Engineer by Sept 2010.

Count me too.. I have also applied in UCONN. It's almost 6 weeks and I am yet to receive interview call. I had called their office, they told me that I am very close to make it .. so wait till they write me back.. Getting sick feelings... !!
My profile is
GMAT : 600 (Verbal : 23 , Quant : 49)
IELTS : 7.5
Work Exp : 3 years
GPA 3.22

Cheers

I have received an interview invite from UConn ... can anyone please share the intvw experience...also those guys who already have an admit, did u hear anything about the scholarships?

thanks dekay for sharing the Q's. I will post when I have the result. btw have u applied to other colg's? if u have done any research on Uconn can u pls share... from the website, it seems like uconn has good curriculum... i have no idea abt the placement scenerio and the colg's brand value among the recruiters...

Hellos PEOPLES,

Every body who have an admit, my question to you is that , would you take up the opportunity of studying at UConn without a Scholarship or Financial aid. and could you also tell us the reasons for saying YES/NO.

Thank you ,

Cheero!!:cheerio:

Hey, How much scholarship did they offer? Could you plz give me your email id? I have applied just 1 week back. So, waiting for the result.

hi Puys,

I have been a silent follower at pagalguy and have been lurking on this forum for quite some time.

I applied quite late to the school (month of Feb) and waited for more than 2 months for the call. I received an an admit form UCONN last week. Still waiting on confirmation of GA though, they told me that they would confirm about my GA in this week. I plan to join the school if I get the GA.

Besides Dekay, any one else planning to join the school ?

Vineet

i have recieved an admit and also full tution waiver + GA. But i have still not made my mind on joining the Uconn.

akhil, when is your deadline to confirm to UCONN about your decision ?

Nothing is specified in my admit letter, i have to give decision prior to aug 10.

ok. Because they told me to deposit a check to confirm the seat by 14th June.