uco bank probationary officer thread

Hi guys I am Harsh from Allahabad .Currently working in Bangalore. I have been allotted UCO Bank in the notification provided by IBPS.
Please if u guys have any idea about the joining , do share...
Congratulations to all.

frm bihar, got UCO bank

bond & probation details

Thanks Rishu... any idea about joining???

@harrykumar no, bt i think it must nt be before may 2013.........

Actually one of my friend is selected in oriental and he called them ...they told that they might provide offers as well as joining within April...So I also tried calling them...But nobody received ..Thought asking through an open forum..

congratulations to all...i am also selected in uco frm jharkhand...

@Rishurakesh mobile no de bhai main jharkhand se hun...message kar...aur party bhi...

bhai log ek baat batao...joining letter aur other documents correspondence address pe ayega ya mail bheja jayega....i have changed my correspondence address...so if i fail to get the letter by post then is there any alternate solution of it???

I hav also got UCO bank. I am from rajasthan. Last year probation was of 2 years and bond amount was 2 lakh.

I also got UCO from rajasthan. Bhai joining ka kya chance hai rajasthan milega kya?

Anybody called UCO bank and asked about? If yes please share it...

PO salary & Perks
@harrykumar said:
Actually one of my friend is selected in oriental and he called them ...they told that they might provide offers as well as joining within April...So I also tried calling them...But nobody received ..Thought asking through an open forum..
Keep on calling them. until someone pick your call and reply. And please do share what they say.

Bhai logo kisi ko pata hai kya about further eligibility criteria?

@nitish108 said:
bhai log ek baat batao...joining letter aur other documents correspondence address pe ayega ya mail bheja jayega....i have changed my correspondence address...so if i fail to get the letter by post then is there any alternate solution of it???
Same is the case with me. But they notify through mail also. See the following link.
http://ucobank.com/marquee_dt-14-2-13_no-33-02-2013.pdf
@pradcoolz THANK YOU BRO VERY MUCH...I AM RELIEVED NOW....BRO WHERE ARE YOU FROM...AND PLS SEND MOBILE NO TO MESSAGE BOX...

@nitish108 frm bihar bt exam & interview frm bengal
@Rishurakesh where frm bihar???